FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Start Bluetooth automatically

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By atlatico, Member on 10th November 2018, 09:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,

i am from Germany and my Englisch is not very improved. To describe my issue i will do my best...

I have a new Phone, a Huawei Mate 20 pro.
I like to automate some operations and i use useualy Macrodroid for this. On other devices this hasn't been a problem but on the Huawei i have a problem to start Bluetooth automatically.

When Macrodroid starts Bluetooth I have to confirm a dialog per tap, if i do not Bluetooth doesn't start. But this is not automatically.

Is there any possibility to confirm this dialog (Photo) automatically?
Is there a Tool that is able to recognize this dialog and that may confirm it witout the need of manual confirmation?

I read that tasker can do this but i do not unterstand enough from Tasker and its Variables to create an correspndenting task.

Somebody here with an idea?

Thanks in advance...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181110_131808_com.android.settings.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	175.3 KB
ID:	4639400  
10th November 2018, 11:27 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2,423

More
I have never used macrodroid do I don't know about this confirmation screen.

I've never heard of anybody having trouble with a confirmation dialog using Tasker.

What condition do you want to cause the Bluetooth to turn on?

The way Tasker works is a condition (1 or more) is met then a task executes. The condition - called a context in Tasker - and related tasks which contain the actions which will be executed, are all contained within a profile.

There is probably no reason to need a variable just to turn bluetooth on.

For example, if you want to turn bluetooth on anytime you leave the house, and you have a WiFi network at home, then the context would be WiFi near and the entry task would have an action to turn off Bluetooth (you're home). And the exit task (when WiFi near is not true) would turn on Bluetooth.

There are many tutorials out there. There is a sticky post in this forum with video tutorials. There is also a beginner guide here and here.

"find somebody that you think is undeserving of your compassion and give it to them" - Christian Picciolini
12th November 2018, 02:36 AM |#3  

More
I would also like to know more about this.
12th November 2018, 02:40 AM |#4  

More
If the information I provided above doesn't help, then I strongly suggest you explore beginner tutorials that are available in excess on the web.

"find somebody that you think is undeserving of your compassion and give it to them" - Christian Picciolini
12th November 2018, 05:47 AM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Munich

More
Thanks for the answers.

This confirmation screen is an annoying Huawei thing, and it appears when every third party app starts or ends Bluetooth. The same confirmation is shown, when i try to start Bkuetooth with a Tasker task, no matter what profile or trigger. I think for that problem there is no beginner tutorial...

My question is:

is there a possibility to confirm this dialog automatically with tasker, even if the phone Screen is off?
12th November 2018, 07:37 AM |#6  

More
You could use the AutoInput plugin to mimic the touches. It would be something like: Tasker action to turn on BT -> AutoInput UI query to wait for confirmation screen -> AutoInput enter correct response on the screen

13th April 2019, 01:17 AM |#7  

More
Hi

Any sulotion to this problem with Huawei phones ?
(This confirmation screen is an annoying Huawei thing, and it appears when every third party app starts or ends Bluetooth. The same confirmation is shown, when i try to start Bkuetooth with a Tasker task, no matter what profile or trigger.)

Brg
Einar
27th November 2019, 12:38 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Would like to know too!
27th November 2019, 06:31 PM |#9  

More
There is this discussion in the Huawei Mate 9 Pro Questions & Answers forum.

There is also this sub-reddit that suggests the problem is a bug.

If giving were permissions doesn't help, the only solution I'm aware of it's been pointed out in this thread, emulating touches to dismiss the alert.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)