FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Switch to 3G during calls?

113 posts
Thanks Meter: 24

By privatedoodle, Senior Member on 14th March 2019, 08:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi y'all,

I'm on a ROM that has issues with LTE - basically audio fails if I answer a call while I'm on 4G. So I want to set up a Tasker profile that toggles off 4G when a call comes in, and turns it back on when I hang up or the call otherwise ends. My ROM (Liquid Remix for ZTE Axon 7, based on Lineage 16) has a LTE toggle in Quick Settings, but the Secure Settings plugin doesn't want to work.

Any ideas?

PS This issue exists on every Pie ROM I've tried, so I can't just switch to a different ROM.

15th March 2019, 08:35 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by privatedoodle

Hi y'all,

I'm on a ROM that has issues with LTE - basically audio fails if I answer a call while I'm on 4G. So I want to set up a Tasker profile that toggles off 4G when a call comes in, and turns it back on when I hang up or the call otherwise ends. My ROM (Liquid Remix for ZTE Axon 7, based on Lineage 16) has a LTE toggle in Quick Settings, but the Secure Settings plugin doesn't want to work.

Any ideas?

PS This issue exists on every Pie ROM I've tried, so I can't just switch to a different ROM.

I can help you enable secure settings plugin
The Following User Says Thank You to manan9999 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manan9999 Ad-Free
15th March 2019, 09:46 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Richmond, VA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manan9999

I can help you enable secure settings plugin

The secure settings plugin works - just not the LTE action. It says "A CM9/AOKP ROM and an LTE radio are required to use this feature." Something in my ROM must be incompatible... or maybe I've got an out-of-date version of the app?
15th March 2019, 09:49 PM |#4  

More
Quote:

The secure settings plugin works - just not the LTE action. It says "A CM9/AOKP ROM and an LTE radio are required to use this feature." Something in my ROM must be incompatible... or maybe I've got an out-of-date version of the app?

You did not buy the app?
You downloaded the mod right?😂
The Following User Says Thank You to manan9999 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manan9999 Ad-Free
15th March 2019, 09:56 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Richmond, VA

More
Quote:

You did not buy the app?
You downloaded the mod right?

I downloaded the app from an xda thread, I think. Play Store thinks it's up to date. Am I missing something?
15th March 2019, 10:00 PM |#6  

More
Quote:

I downloaded the app from an xda thread, I think. Play Store thinks it's up to date. Am I missing something?

Tasker is a paid app
15th March 2019, 10:06 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Richmond, VA

More
Quote:

Tasker is a paid app

Oh yeah, I paid for Tasker. Just paid for Secure Settings too, but it's definitely telling me the LTE setting isn't available.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bfc528f6-fcf5-4a07-8da8-8657e75c8e16.png
Views:	84
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	4724483  
23rd July 2019, 07:34 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

You did not buy the app?