Have you ever copied an important piece of text, suddenly forgot and copied another thing over it 🙊
Without a Clipboard Manager, it's not a good feeling...
Tasker Clipboard Manager features:
1. Quick Settings clipboard shortcut, so you can access the clipboard manager anywhere. (Add shortcut from tasker settings)
2. Quick access to 4 recent CB entries you copied.
3. Unlimited records of your CB history in a text file along with each entry date and time (so you can search) :P
4. Clipboard Manager Paste option (root needed, unrooted mates can use default android paste option)
5. No Tasker plug-in is needed.
I've been searching for a light and handy clipboard manager without much of permissions and I couldn't go along with the existing ones. So since I love Tasker so much, although I wasn't a professional with it, I tried to make it work and using our senior's clipboard core file, Mat Zolnierczyk, I made this little light clipboard.
Also since I hate lots of plug-ins, I tried to make this clipboard manager work with only Tasker itself.
- The history file is in /sdcard/android/clipboard.txt
- There is a readme file with complete instructions (how to set up the clipboard manager) in the zip file attached. I've paste it in the next post.
- So you only need the Clipboard_by_mmk.prj.xml file.
- To import a project in tasker, first disable the beginner mode in the UI Settings. Then press and hold on Home 🏠 icon placed in the left bottom area of the app.
Haven't tried Tasker yet? You're in a loss...
if you liked