Where's the case???

Search This thread

bobkeown

Apr 28, 2010
When looking at the HTC U11 Life phone unlocked version on the HTC website, notice that a free back cover is included that frees up the sides of the phone to allows user to use that squeeze function which HTC touts as it's most distinguishable and desirable future? Well, also take notice that T-Mobile's version of this phone has conveniently left this out of the package so that it's purchasers will eagerly fork over another 30-40 dollars to put the phone in a third party Incipio or Griffin case which, unfortunately, makes the squeeze function very difficult to use.

Reactions: Signor Rossi

twinnfamous

May 31, 2012
sacramento
When looking at the HTC U11 Life phone unlocked version on the HTC website, notice that a free back cover is included that frees up the sides of the phone to allows user to use that squeeze function which HTC touts as it's most distinguishable and desirable future? Well, also take notice that T-Mobile's version of this phone has conveniently left this out of the package so that it's purchasers will eagerly fork over another 30-40 dollars to put the phone in a third party Incipio or Griffin case which, unfortunately, makes the squeeze function very difficult to use.
I only seen that the u11 came with the case. T-Mobile u11 life does have the incipio one and it's a little off when using sense Edge. If the get the tech 21 cases I'm switching to them they will work great and keep the phone protected

moghm

Nov 22, 2009
Anyone been able to find a good hard case and screen protector for the htc u11 life ? All i can get is soft silicone covers and screen protectors that leave a bubble all round. Great phone but frustrated with the lack of accessories

dpryor88

Nov 4, 2015
San Pedro
Google Pixel 3a
Google Pixel 4
Anyone been able to find a good hard case and screen protector for the htc u11 life ? All i can get is soft silicone covers and screen protectors that leave a bubble all round. Great phone but frustrated with the lack of accessories
They're all silicon I think because of the Squeeze feature. Makes it easier to use with the case on.

Sorry I can't be of any help with a hard case. I use silicon.

dieterhaack

Dec 7, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo
Moto Z3 Play
I think the HTC "Clear Shield" is nowhere available, because a hard cover will scratch the contact points (edges) on the phone. The open sides will lead to more dirt (and scratches) on the back of the phone. I once had this with the Nokia/Microsoft Lumia phones' matte back, even when using soft silicon covers.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.