Venom ROMs takes the next big step for your HTC U11. Now, it will support Project Treble. We were able to make Treble A. It can boot GSI ROMs created for Treble A.
Thanks to @JEANFRIVERA @mikee4fun for all tests you did for me to make this Treble Project. , @tbalden and @freak07 for help with kernel, @5m4r7ph0n36uru, @Captain_Throwback, @MassStash, @donmarkon for support me!
This will re-partition your device and it will format your internal storage, do it at your own risk
It will take 1GB from internal and create a vendor partition for proper Project Treble & GSI support. To revert any changes done by the re-partition RUU is requierd.
- Must have unlocked bootloader from htcdev.com or factory S-OFF
- Download Project Treble files from Androidfilehost.com
- Boot to TWRP
- Flash „HTC-U11-Trebelizer.zip“ from recovery UI
- Flash „HTC_U11_Treble_support_001_SINGLE_SIM.zip“ or „HTC_U11_Treble_support_001_DUAL_SIM.zip“ (depends on your phone) from recovery UI
- Flash GSI Treble-A ROM
- Reboot your device
- Setup and enjoy a new ROM on your HTC U11!
05-31 - Project Treble Alpha 1 for HTC U11 by Team Venom, ROM for the HTC U11
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Android 9 Pie
Based On: GSI
Current Beta Version: 1
Beta Release Date: 2020-05-31
Last Updated 2020-05-30