FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Will you be joining me on the HTC U12+?

Hell Yes!

49 Vote(s)
33.79%
Its a possibility

40 Vote(s)
27.59%
No

56 Vote(s)
38.62%

[ROM] LeeDrOiD U V3.5.3 - Oreo - R16 | June 26th 2019 | Fast | Stable |Shortcutter

28,783 posts
Thanks Meter: 45,766

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from LeeDroid: Come into the light!
7th November 2019, 10:58 AM |#10671  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudywall

so I need sunshine to be S-off and change the cid
and then again I need sunshine to be S-off and update the firmware to oreo?
And how can I know if it's a hardware problem? Because if I delete the data from the gmaps the internal compass of the gmaps works, but when the interface is updated it stops working.
* It only works when I'm in a car and suddenly I stop and there the compass works just a few seconds and then stop working

Recently I changed my U11 board because the previous one was ruined.
Is the compass hardware inside the board or outside?
Based on what I am writing, can it be a hardware or firmware problem?
Thank you!

Once you have a European Cid you won't need s-off again to flash an ruu.. you will know if it's hardware or bot once you're on a clean ruu'd device

Sent from my HTC U12+ using XDA Labs
7th November 2019, 02:44 PM |#10672  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeDroid

You need s off to change the Cid but it can be done with temp, you will need to do it twice:

fastboot oem writecid HTC__001

At your own risk of course...

Quote:

Once you have a European Cid you won't need s-off again to flash an ruu.. you will know if it's hardware or bot once you're on a clean ruu'd device

I'm sorry, I'm a little clumsy to finish this firmware issue,
I have downloaded this Zip "2PZCIMG_OCEAN_WHL_N71_SENSE90GP_HTC_LA_AMX_SPA_1. 28.598.4_Radio_8998-001791-1706061715_release_508453_signed_2_4.zip". which is for HTC__332 and I have renamed it to 2PCZIMG.zip and loaded it from the download mode.
It ran well and the rom stock was installed as it was before I installed the leedroid rom.
Then once in rom stock without twrp recovery, I tried the compass and it was the same as with the leedroid rom.
it is possible that when installing your "partial oreo radio, BT, dsp .zip" I can no longer return to stock firmware 1.28.598.4 nougat?

Please I need your last help.
7th November 2019, 02:46 PM |#10673  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm sorry, I'm a little clumsy to finish this firmware issue,
I have downloaded this Zip "2PZCIMG_OCEAN_WHL_N71_SENSE90GP_HTC_LA_AMX_SPA_1. 28.598.4_Radio_8998-001791-1706061715_release_508453_signed_2_4.zip". which is for HTC__332 and I have renamed it to 2PCZIMG.zip and loaded it from the download mode.
It ran well and the rom stock was installed as it was before I installed the leedroid rom.
Then once in rom stock without twrp recovery, I tried the compass and it was the same as with the leedroid rom.
it is possible that when installing your "partial oreo radio, BT, dsp .zip" I can no longer return to stock firmware 1.28.598.4 nougat?

Please I need your last help.

I wouldn't think so mate, the ruu will replace the partial firmware flash, you would also see errors during flashing if it doesn't work

7th November 2019, 02:49 PM |#10674  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:

I wouldn't think so mate, the ruu will replace the partial firmware flash, you would also see errors during flashing if it doesn't work

So is it a hardware problem? ... Ok thanks for the help.
7th November 2019, 03:02 PM |#10675  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

So is it a hardware problem? ... Ok thanks for the help.

Looks that way buddy

19th November 2019, 07:42 PM |#10676  
Thanks Meter: 182

More
Hi all!
I hope somebody can help me with my stupid problem.
My girlfriend using the U11 with the latest version of leedroid. Because we moved to another provider, we have a new simcard.
As soon as I use this new sim on the U11 l, there are no more network settings (all greyed out), the phone does not ask for pin code at boot and I can't get it to work.
The same sim works perfectly fine on my OnePlus 6 (also using same provider myself).
The U11 does recognize the sim (as the warning about no sim inserted disappears as soon as I put the new sim in) but that's all there is. Went to the store and got a replacement Sim (ruling out a faulty Sim) but still no luck.
Already tried a factory reset on leedroids rom nlbut still no dice.
It is a global 401 dual sim device with s-on, unlocked bootloader and latest official TWRP.
Can someone please give me a hand getting this phone to work?
I'm desperate

Thanks!
Regards, Ralph
19th November 2019, 08:25 PM |#10677  
Flag Obertaufkirchen
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Hello,

my wife is using my old HTC U11 since a few months ... I does not update anything and I loose a bit the "overview".
I am on LeeDroid 3.4 at the moment. In the 1.Post there is a information that is is important to have the latest firmware.

I booted to the download mode ... I have the following state:

***UNLOCKED ***
*** PRODUCTION ***
htc_ocndugl PVT S-ON
LK-1.0.0.0000
RADIO-8998-002772-1711161638
OpenDSP-v11.6.00347.CB8998_0711
OS-2.33.401.10
Dec 8 2017 ,02:08:07(1002308)

Am I fine for the latest Rom 3.53 ?
Or do I have to flash something new?

Is it ok to make a dirty flash, or should I make a fullwipe?

Thank you
Robert
19th November 2019, 11:00 PM |#10678  
Flag Bridgetown
Thanks Meter: 460

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistednl

Hi all!
Regards, Ralph

Maybe try a new apn for the new network? But that's weird about the unlock code when booting maybe a clean flash instead of factory reset as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_fosgate

Is it ok to make a dirty flash, or should I make a fullwipe?
Thank you
Robert

Dirty flash should be okay
The Following User Says Thank You to DaveedDB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DaveedDB Ad-Free
Yesterday, 03:57 PM |#10679  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveedDB

Maybe try a new apn for the new network? But that's weird about the unlock code when booting maybe a clean flash instead of factory reset as well

Thanks for the reply but I finally fixed it by flashing RUU of the latest orio version for this phone.
As my girlfriend doesn't need root or any tweaked rom, the U11 is back to original (except for unlocked bootloader) and runs fine.
As I read about troubles with the pie version I skipped that and will stay on this stock experience.
Yesterday, 06:18 PM |#10680  
Flag PĂșchov
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistednl

Thanks for the reply but I finally fixed it by flashing RUU of the latest orio version for this phone.
As my girlfriend doesn't need root or any tweaked rom, the U11 is back to original (except for unlocked bootloader) and runs fine.
As I read about troubles with the pie version I skipped that and will stay on this stock experience.

To say true i haven't any troubles with pie...
Yesterday, 08:21 PM |#10681  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devaster

To say true i haven't any troubles with pie...

Ok! Any specific advantages you have noticed? (Sorry, little offtopic)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)