FORUMS

View Poll Results: Will you be joining me on the HTC U12+?

Hell Yes!

49 Vote(s)
33.79%
Its a possibility

40 Vote(s)
27.59%
No

56 Vote(s)
38.62%

[ROM] LeeDrOiD U V3.5.3 - Oreo - R16 | June 26th 2019 | Fast | Stable |Shortcutter

28,846 posts
Thanks Meter: 45,882

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from LeeDroid: Come into the light!
26th May 2020, 09:48 PM |#10721  
Flag NDS
Thanks Meter: 98

More
any one have app or tweak for Stock Room rootet want a back long press button to kill app forces i m use Android 9 with magisk manager
27th May 2020, 12:52 AM |#10722  
Flag Bridgetown
Thanks Meter: 475

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VFL

any one have app or tweak for Stock Room rootet want a back long press button to kill app forces i m use Android 9 with magisk manager

BusyBox Xposed module
27th May 2020, 11:28 AM |#10723  
Flag NDS
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Then some app won't work banking app snap etc when use with xposed modul
31st May 2020, 09:05 AM |#10724  
Flag Cento ( FE)
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi guys, I tried LOS16 and LOS17, but after some problems with Titanium backup that did not allow me to write to SD I had tried to go back to Leedroid (where Titanium has always worked) but despite having made a clean slate before installing the last version at the start asks me for the installation language and then does what he likes, without recognizing the network or the Sim or the Wifi, not asking me the psw of the wifi and not allowing me to keep it activated ... although for safety I have re flashed the file "radio" V2Europe which is made just for Oreo ... strange because with the LOS16 and LOS17 everything works both Wifi, Sim and Bt .... but not titanium ....
How come I got this problem to go back to Leedroid ?? yet I wipe everything you could, Dalvik, cache, data etc etc ....
Thanks to those who can help me and sorry for my lousy english but I used a translator ... I hope you understand it anyway ...

Hi Salvio66

Edit solve first problem: So, for Titanium I managed to solve, enabling the second entry in the "file system" of the backup path "Archive DocumentProvider" and I generated a new folder giving as the address "disk" that would be the external SD authorizing the writing ....
11th June 2020, 08:03 PM |#10725  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
@LeeDroid I'm trying to restore my HTC U11 back to stock. Are these steps still correct found in this thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/u11...11-to-t3625989? Another user said they locked the bootloader while rooted and it bricked their phone.

EDIT: UPDATE - I relocked my bootloader and it finally showed me what OS/software version I had (US Unlocked 2.31.617.2). For some reason, I had LeeDroid ROM but it wouldn't show me what OS version I had or maybe I didn't notice it because i'm dumb. I was able to download the correct version from the Google Spreadsheet RUU tab & run the EXE file. My phone is now back to stock. Updating for anyone that has a similar issue.

I currently have Leedroid build 2.33.401.19 9.0_g CL1002308 and am downloading the RUU 2.33.401.10. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

1. Rename it to 2PZCIMG.zip
2. Lock your bootloader
3. Drop the zip on your external SD card.
3. Boot to download mode, at that point you will be prompted to flash... Accept... Profit.
15th June 2020, 07:29 PM |#10726  
Flag Žďár nad Sázavou
Thanks Meter: 14

More
500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

cab someone reupload this rom please?
17th June 2020, 03:34 AM |#10727  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
i hosted the last version R17 on my Gdrive account

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HhJ...ew?usp=sharing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rchris494 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rchris494 Ad-Free
25th June 2020, 08:50 AM |#10728  
Flag Gaziantep
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Which one uses Oreo or Pie? R17
27th June 2020, 12:35 PM |#10729  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammetyusuf

Which one uses Oreo or Pie? R17

8.0 Android system
The Following User Says Thank You to cccbbbaaa0810 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cccbbbaaa0810 Ad-Free
1st July 2020, 10:35 AM |#10730  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Hi everyone. Sorry for translate english.

I am currently using resurraction remix. I want to use leedroid again. I am using the latest version twrp. I did full wipe. I installed leedroid with aroma installer. But wifi doesn't turn on in any way.

I have no such problem with resuraction remix and other los versions. I flashed a few modem images. but the problem did not improve.
I installed stock software with the RUU method. There's a problem with that too.

Thanks for helps
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)