FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Magisk ROM] LeeDrOiD U12 V1.3 - Pie | Sept 9th 2019 | Fast | Stable | Shortcutter

28,783 posts
Thanks Meter: 45,766
 
Post Reply Email Thread
9th November 2019, 01:19 AM |#791  
Senior Member
Flag Taipei
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eac

Humm, these are bad news for me.
I've already installed Oreo RUU three times, but no OTA comes to me...
The OTA doesn't like me mate!
Could I get OTA file from somewhere?
Should I re-lock the bootloader? Because this one I didn't do it.

Later edit
It was the 5th Oreo RUU flash that happened.
And now my 2nd OTA is just installing.
Don't ask my why. I have no clue...

OTA_IMAGINE_UHL_O80_SENSE10GP_HTC_Europe_1.68.401. 6-1.53.401.5
http://fotadl.htc.com/OTA_IMAGINE_UH...8gx9fkxxsr.zip

OTA_IMAGINE_UHL_P90_SENSE10GP_MR_HTC_Europe_2.55.4 01.1_R1-1.68.401.6
http://fotadl.htc.com/OTA_IMAGINE_UH...d4qkn4gctc.zip
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nenebear For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nenebear Ad-Free
9th November 2019, 11:13 AM |#792  
LeeDroid's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe
Thanks Meter: 45,766
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eac

Humm, these are bad news for me.
I've already installed Oreo RUU three times, but no OTA comes to me...
The OTA doesn't like me mate!
Could I get OTA file from somewhere?
Should I re-lock the bootloader? Because this one I didn't do it.

Later edit
It was the 5th Oreo RUU flash that happened.
And now my 2nd OTA is just installing.
Don't ask my why. I have no clue...

Haahaa.. how random!

Sent from my HTC U12+ using XDA Labs
9th November 2019, 11:12 PM |#793  
Senior Member
Flag Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 185
 
More
How goes your monitor woes Lee?
10th November 2019, 12:09 PM |#794  
LeeDroid's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe
Thanks Meter: 45,766
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heslo.rb26

How goes your monitor woes Lee?

Back up and running mate, just time that's a challenge at the moment, working my nuts off

Sent from my HTC U12+ using XDA Labs
10th November 2019, 12:22 PM |#795  
Senior Member
Flag Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 185
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeDroid

Back up and running mate, just time that's a challenge at the moment, working my nuts off

Sent from my HTC U12+ using XDA Labs

Don't worry about us, we'll be here. Just do what you need to do
18th November 2019, 06:41 AM |#796  
blackdog7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 141
 
More
Hello,
I see the rom has a landscape support. Does it have landscape mode for the phone dialer too?
18th November 2019, 11:54 AM |#797  
Tiltdozer's Avatar
Member
Flag Reith bei Seefeld
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
He guys!
Can someone explain me the easiest way to RUU for OTA updates?
I don´t think my way is easy
I´m interested how do you guys do it ^^

THX!
18th November 2019, 09:54 PM |#798  
blackdog7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 141
 
More
I'm really sorry guys for my noob question. Which rom should I choose? LeeDrOiD U12P Magisk Pie 2.55 1.2.zip or maybe LeeDrOiD U12P Magisk 2.55 1.3.zip?
I have now 2.55.401.1 stock rom, but I'm finished the flashing of latest magisk manager.
Thanks for the answer.
18th November 2019, 10:19 PM |#799  
5m4r7ph0n36uru's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MD5: 91497e1b11f2262d0d8ff0aa7a164f3b
Thanks Meter: 3,335
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiltdozer

He guys!
Can someone explain me the easiest way to RUU for OTA updates?
I don´t think my way is easy
I´m interested how do you guys do it ^^

THX!

Place the correct RUU into root folder of an external SD card, rename it to 2Q55IMG.zip, reboot to download mode, start flashing, be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdog7

I'm really sorry guys for my noob question. Which rom should I choose? LeeDrOiD U12P Magisk Pie 2.55 1.2.zip or maybe LeeDrOiD U12P Magisk 2.55 1.3.zip?
I have now 2.55.401.1 stock rom, but I'm finished the flashing of latest magisk manager.
Thanks for the answer.

1.3 is the latest Magisk ROM working on 2.55.401.1 stock ROM.

Sent from my Google Pixel 4 XL using XDA Labs
18th November 2019, 10:55 PM |#800  
blackdog7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 141
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5m4r7ph0n36uru

1.3 is the latest Magisk ROM working on 2.55.401.1 stock ROM.

Sent from my Google Pixel 4 XL using XDA Labs

Then why is it Pie in the name of LeeDrOiD U12P Magisk Pie 2.55 1.2.zip? The 1.3 is also a Pie rom?
Yesterday, 01:37 PM |#801  
5m4r7ph0n36uru's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MD5: 91497e1b11f2262d0d8ff0aa7a164f3b
Thanks Meter: 3,335
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdog7

Then why is it Pie in the name of LeeDrOiD U12P Magisk Pie 2.55 1.2.zip? The 1.3 is also a Pie rom?

Latest Stock ROM for U12+ is Pie, so this marks the Module as Magisk Custom ROM for Stock ROM on Pie base.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes