FORUMS

the end?

289 posts
Thanks Meter: 41
 
By Czort666, Senior Member on 18th February 2020, 12:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi.
I love htc. I love this phone. I got one question, does the support of u12+ is killed by htc? No update, no news about future's update info... Just wandering.....
18th February 2020, 11:22 PM |#2  
harvey1483's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czort666

Hi.
I love htc. I love this phone. I got one question, does the support of u12+ is killed by htc? No update, no news about future's update info... Just wandering.....

I think so! Google maps doesn't work properly by months, no fix update, nothing! On my Htc u12+ Cid Europe Maps is impossible to update to the last version, the only version is working is 10.18.2.
We'll never see Android 10!
18th February 2020, 11:24 PM |#3  
Czort666's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Opole
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey1483

I think so! Google maps doesn't work properly by months, no fix update, nothing! On my Htc u12+ Cid Europe Maps is impossible to update to the last version, the only version is working is 10.18.2.
We'll never see Android 10!

Ha. I thought i am only one with google maps barely working
19th February 2020, 07:02 AM |#4  
MadBastard's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aix-la-Chapelle
Thanks Meter: 178
 
More
No problems here with Google maps 10.34.3 .
19th February 2020, 07:31 AM |#5  
Member
Flag Oviedo
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
It works for me too. I have no problems with the latest version of Google Maps.
19th February 2020, 06:11 PM |#6  
Czort666's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Opole
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBastard

No problems here with Google maps 10.34.3 .

It is lagging. Responce for anything takes lots of seconds. I even did clean install.
19th February 2020, 07:51 PM |#7  
MadBastard's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aix-la-Chapelle
Thanks Meter: 178
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czort666

It is lagging. Responce for anything takes lots of seconds. I even did clean install.

No lag at all here . Btw I'm on Leedroid magisk ROM .

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czort666

It is lagging. Responce for anything takes lots of seconds. I even did clean install.

No lag at all here . Btw I'm on Leedroid magisk ROM .
19th February 2020, 09:38 PM |#8  
Czort666's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Opole
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBastard

No lag at all here . Btw I'm on Leedroid magisk ROM .

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------


No lag at all here . Btw I'm on Leedroid magisk ROM .

I am on stock
20th February 2020, 07:00 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czort666

I am on stock

Oreo and Pie ?
I did it after the downgrade to Oreo. Google maps of Pie is OK.
20th February 2020, 03:55 PM |#10  
Czort666's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Opole
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stano36

Oreo and Pie ?
I did it after the downgrade to Oreo. Google maps of Pie is OK.

Pie
23rd February 2020, 11:21 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Try to wipe data from Google play services. It solved my issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to Daimon-xda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Daimon-xda Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes