Preorder thread htc u12+

4,095 posts
Thanks Meter: 779

By oneandroidnut, Senior Member on 23rd May 2018, 04:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st June 2018, 01:02 PM |#311  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
This is very frustrating as one of the cancelled preorders. I agree please continue to share updates as you get them. I'm going to wait and see what happens but its somewhat reassuring to see this isn't an isolated occurrence but rather a wider problem that an actual resolution may occur

21st June 2018, 02:27 PM |#312  

More
Update on pre-order cancellation
So, I called htc first thing this am as I'm on Eastern time. The rep was very nice explained that THEY ARE AWARE OF THE PROBLEM. However he said that they don't have a solution yet. He said they are waiting on a corporate HTC to make a solution. He said you have two options
1. Reorder and expect delivery 2-3 days later than not reordering. He said expect delivery in July but I emphasize they don't know yet
2. Call support give them your order number and wait for corporate to figure out what they are going to do if they can do anything. He recommended doing this.
He said that it's an issue between there system and TD Bank system that only affects those orders.

I'm thinking they'll throw something in for this issue.
21st June 2018, 03:15 PM |#313  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 19

More
***Cancelled Group***

Latest Update:
Called HTC and, if he was to be believed, "Corporate" will try to insert us, those who called, into the front of the line. [I]Should[I] hear back from them in 24-48hrs. Gave them a piece of our minds - True fans that pre-ordered on first day, HTC brand is losing supporters, not the best way to treat these "fans." Warned him for a day of calls from irate "supporters." Rep's name was Santiago.

So CALL them to give them your order numbers! Good luck...
21st June 2018, 03:25 PM |#314  
Flag East Bay, Northern California

More
Anybody on the Amazon side of things get a shipment notification this morning at all?
21st June 2018, 03:41 PM |#315  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by THUNDEROID

Anybody on the Amazon side of things get a shipment notification this morning at all?

I didnt get any notification whatso ever. I even called them after it became unavailable, and he states he doesnt even know when theyll be in stock, that it may be until after July. I was completely shocked and i do not know what to believe, i even went as far as to make an additional order with HTC today. What in the world is happening? So frustrating.
21st June 2018, 05:13 PM |#316  
Recognized Themer
Flag Bristol CT
Thanks Meter: 1,027

Donate to Me
More
Mine was delivered about an hour ago. U.S purchased from htc directly for full amount. 128g blue model

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
21st June 2018, 05:16 PM |#317  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Mine was delivered about an hour ago. U.S purchased from htc directly for full amount. 128g blue model

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

So jealous. I actually ordered it on HTC the very first date, but the HTC rep a few days later claimed that amazon should get it faster so he suggested i switch my orders. I would have had it today too had the rep not told me that
The Following User Says Thank You to bennyrodz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bennyrodz Ad-Free
21st June 2018, 06:32 PM |#318  
LA, CA
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyrodz

I didnt get any notification whatso ever. I even called them after it became unavailable, and he states he doesnt even know when theyll be in stock, that it may be until after July. I was completely shocked and i do not know what to believe, i even went as far as to make an additional order with HTC today. What in the world is happening? So frustrating.

I know it's hard to trust anything the Amazon customer service people say, but the one I just spoke to said the phone was never in stock to begin with! No idea why they'd say it would be released on June 21.
21st June 2018, 06:59 PM |#319  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by holz75

I know it's hard to trust anything the Amazon customer service people say, but the one I just spoke to said the phone was never in stock to begin with! No idea why they'd say it would be released on June 21.

That is absurd, Ive never seen amazon royally screw up like this. So incredibly frustrating, especially since i already got the screen protector and case yesterday. This whole preorder has turned into such a nightmare, and like others have mentioned my htc 10 is running on fumes at the moment as well.

Also just yesterday they confirmed the item would be DELIVERED by today.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

NGP Store on amazon is selling it now for only $50 over market value. Im going for it due to all this stress from the cancelled orders and such. Just wanted to throw it out there as well for whoever has a dying htc 10. Currently have 3 orders in place between amazon, this third party, and the htc from today. So if it works out ill send an update next week.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

NGP Store on amazon is selling it now for only $50 over market value. Im going for it due to all this stress from the cancelled orders and such. Just wanted to throw it out there as well for whoever has a dying htc 10. Currently have 3 orders in place between amazon, this third party, and the htc from today. So if it works out ill send an update next week.
21st June 2018, 07:38 PM |#320  

More
Wait, so Amazon preorders we're cancelled too?
21st June 2018, 07:40 PM |#321  
Recognized Themer
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 1,744

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyrodz

That is absurd, Ive never seen amazon royally screw up like this. So incredibly frustrating, especially since i already got the screen protector and case yesterday. This whole preorder has turned into such a nightmare, and like others have mentioned my htc 10 is running on fumes at the moment as well.

Also just yesterday they confirmed the item would be DELIVERED by today.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Well whoever you spoke was a moron saying it will be delivered by today. Amazon stated released June 21.(Today). They should be starting to ship tomorrow and one day shipping received by the 23rd. In a day or 2 maybe I can see giving Amazon some hell, hello people it was supposed to be released today not delivered.

PS And those that are whining, that it is out of stock today, maybe it is because the pre-orders exceeded the available stock they were getting today.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc, u12, u12 plus, u12+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)