FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Micromax Unite 2 A106 8GB ROM Repartition Guide...MT6582M.. (FOR 8 GB version only..)

246 posts
Thanks Meter: 546

By Kiran Anto, Senior Member on 19th July 2014, 07:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th July 2014, 07:47 AM |#21  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 13

More
MDon't worry man. Is completely safe. Tried and tested many times.

Just to be on the safer side,
take a read back backup.
And nvram backup.
And ctr recovery backup.

There are absolutely no side effects.
As far as warrantee is concerned, if you revert to original files, there is no problem.
Don't think about it man. Just go ahead. Is the best thing ever.

Sent from my Micromax A106 using XDA Free mobile app

24th July 2014, 08:51 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please make 5 gb phone 1 gb internal sd. working files.
If i root my device can i restore it back to original using read back?
I purchased phone last week so i don't want to take chance of loosing warranty but i want to use apps which needs rooted device plz help me out i am using android first time but i have good knowledge i can root it by following instructions.
25th July 2014, 02:11 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag irinjalakuda

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mba9

Please make 5 gb phone 1 gb internal sd. working files.
If i root my device can i restore it back to original using read back?
I purchased phone last week so i don't want to take chance of loosing warranty but i want to use apps which needs rooted device plz help me out i am using android first time but i have good knowledge i can root it by following instructions.

if you dont wanna loose warranty ... take a readback before doing anything.... that is before repartitioning ... before rooting.. .... and keep that readback safe... and when you need the warranty.. just flash it through sp flash tools....
you will have your warranty back....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiran Anto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kiran Anto Ad-Free
25th July 2014, 06:09 AM |#24  
Flag New Delhi

More
And don't worry man. I rooted the same day that I purchased. Read back backup should be made at earliest and used to revert to original setup.

Don't just say thanks, click on the thanks button. it's encouragement to do more.😀
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gauravbirla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gauravbirla Ad-Free
25th July 2014, 12:50 PM |#25  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiran Anto

if you dont wanna loose warranty ... take a readback before doing anything.... that is before repartitioning ... before rooting.. .... and keep that readback safe... and when you need the warranty.. just flash it through sp flash tools....
you will have your warranty back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravbirla

And don't worry man. I rooted the same day that I purchased. Read back backup should be made at earliest and used to revert to original setup.

Don't just say thanks, click on the thanks button. it's encouragement to do more.😀

Thanks you all please provide me 5GB 1 GB EBR files which is working as i saw one picture before 5 GB phone 1 GB internal SD why you deleted that screen shot and EBR files and replaced with 4.7 and 246MB

or else recommend me any working EBR file Thanks Advance.
25th July 2014, 03:40 PM |#26  
Flag New Delhi

More
For the time being go for 3_3 ebr files.

26th July 2014, 06:50 AM |#27  
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 1,547

Donate to Me
More
I have 4 gb memory of unite 2 but can i use this file to partition and create 8 gb rom in my phone.

Sent from my Micromax A106 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th July 2014, 10:06 AM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemantbeast

I have 4 gb memory of unite 2 but can i use this file to partition and create 8 gb rom in my phone.

No you can't increase your memory or Rom size to 8gb.
26th July 2014, 01:36 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag irinjalakuda

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemantbeast

Actually you can.......
if you flash 16 gb ebr files you will get 16 gb of space...
if you want 1 tb of space.... you flash it.... thats what big companies do.. those who dont know this trick suffers with a low space error....
if the hardware is not present .. it will be automatically created.... android kitkat comes with a 3d printer inside it so that it can print internal sd and other stuff like ram... when you want it....
seriously.... why do you even ask this kind of questions.??
The Following User Says Thank You to Kiran Anto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kiran Anto Ad-Free
26th July 2014, 05:15 PM |#30  
Flag New Delhi

More
Lol. ROFL. that's good one.

The Following User Says Thank You to gauravbirla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gauravbirla Ad-Free
28th July 2014, 02:41 AM |#31  

More
Thanks guys, successfully increased my phone memory please provide 5 GB phone 1 GB internal SD for future use.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
micromax a106 unite 2, micromax unite 2, repartition, unite-2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)