TWRP 3.0.2 For Micromax Unite 2
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Fix a bug with the input box that affected masked inputs (passwords). This fixes decrypt of full device encryption on devices that support decrypt. This bug also impacts encrypted backups. Users are highly encouraged to stop using 3.0.1 if you use encrypted backups or if you need decrypt of data in TWRP.
-Add Greek translation to some builds.
- Fix a bug with the input box that affected masked inputs (passwords). This fixes decrypt of full device encryption on devices that support decrypt. This bug also impacts encrypted backups. Users are highly encouraged to stop using 3.0.1 if you use encrypted backups or if you need decrypt of data in TWRP.
- Add Greek translation to some builds.
USB Cable / PC SP Flash Tool or MTK Flash Tool ADB VCOM Drivers (normally I use PDAnet) Scatter file for your phone recovery.img
- Download and install the drivers
- Download, extract and run SP Flash Tool
- Click scatter loading on right side of SP Flash Tool and direct SPFT to where your scatter file is
- Uncheck everything except for recovery
- In the list of images in SPFT, click the recovery line and direct it to where your TWRP is saved
- Click download at the top of SPFT
- You’ll see a warning pop up letting you know that not all items are selected. Just click okay.
- Remove the battery from your phone for a second and replace
- Attach phone to PC via USB – At this point in the bottom of SPFT, you will see the preloader communicating with the PC. The bar at the bottom of SPFT may flash a couple of different colors, then you’ll see a green circle indicating it’s finished successfully.
- Detach the phone
- Boot into recovery by holding volUp + power or volDown+power. Depending on your phone it will be one or the other. One way will bring you to factory mode, the other will bring you to recovery.
Root Required And Use Mobile Uncle tool/ Rashr/Flashify
Download Links :
Dees_Troy (Developer Of TWRP)
EndLess (For Building Recovery And Fixing Invert Touch )
Charansai (For Helping In Porting Of recovery)
Ayush Rathore (For Testing & Porting Recovery)
Pranto (For Material TWRP)
All Testers For Testing
TWRP 3.0.2-1 Recovery, Tool/Utility for the Micromax A106 Unite 2
Hell7, Charansai, Ayush rathore, Monty kumar
Source Code: http://forum.xda-developers.com/unit...nite2-t3354392
Current Stable Version: V3
Stable Release Date: 2016-04-29
Last Updated 2016-05-03