* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- Fixed issue with ext4 (Formatting in ext4 no longer takes a life.)
- build ramdisk on LZMA
- Builded DT on lz4c
- Improve backup display names with emulated storage
- Fix crash during check for TWRP app
- Fill uid/gid for screenshots at compile time
- Allow custom bootloader msg offset in block misc
USB Cable / PC
SP Flash Tool or MTK Flash Tool
ADB VCOM Drivers (normally I use PDAnet)
Scatter file for your phone
- Download and install the drivers
- Download, extract and run SP Flash Tool
- Click scatter loading on right side of SP Flash Tool and direct SPFT to where your scatter file is
- Uncheck everything except for recovery
- In the list of images in SPFT, click the recovery line and direct it to where your TWRP is saved
- Click download at the top of SPFT
- You’ll see a warning pop up letting you know that not all items are selected. Just click okay.
- Remove the battery from your phone for a second and replace
- Attach phone to PC via USB – At this point in the bottom of SPFT, you will see the preloader communicating with the PC. The bar at the bottom of SPFT may flash a couple of different colors, then you’ll see a green circle indicating it’s finished successfully.
- Detach the phone
- Boot into recovery by holding volUp + volDown+power and then hold volUP to boot into recovery
- Download the recovery in phone or move it to phone.
- Download Flashify (mobile uncle tool should work too, rename the TWRP.img to recovery.img and place it in sdcard root)
- Open flashify and follow the screenshots.
- Go To Flash Tap And Select Recovery Image
- Select - Choose a file , Download the recovery.img and select this recovery from your dir
- Tap on Yes and after successful recovery flash , reboot and enjoy
By Custom Recovery (CTR OR TWRP or CWM)
- Download Recovery Flashable TWRP from the given link ... Flash It and then reboot to recovery
Download Links (Choose Carefully)
TWRP 3.0.3 - SP TOOL FLASHABLE AND FLASHIFY : Click Here - (9mb)
TWRP 3.0.3 - CUSTOM RECOVERY FLASHABLE : Click Here
Vojtěch Hejsek for build from source
You & Me
HIT THANKS IT WLL NOT COST YOU !!!
TWRP 3.0.3 For Micromax Unite 2, Tool/Utility for the Micromax A106 Unite 2
manjot.gni, charansai, Ayush Rathore, Teamwin
Source Code: https://github.com/minimal-manifest-...fest_twrp_omni
Current Stable Version: 3.0.3
Stable Release Date: 2017-02-23
Last Updated 2017-02-26