FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

A106 Damaged internal sd card - Internal SD card is damaged. Try Reformatting It.

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Rence_03, Junior Member on 20th November 2016, 03:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
How to fix this problem when i connect it to my computer there's nothing happen I also flash the firmware but still nothing happens please help me please please THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!

26th November 2016, 06:15 AM |#2  
Flag Bhopal
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rence_03

How to fix this problem when i connect it to my computer there's nothing happen I also flash the firmware but still nothing happens please help me please please THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!

have you installed proper drivers in order to connect your device to pc? Are you able to open recovery ???
23rd December 2016, 03:49 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Micromax unit 2 mobile showing Damaged Internal Sd card what can i do please help me please please
29th December 2016, 01:26 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anandm20

Micromax unit 2 mobile showing Damaged Internal Sd card what can i do please help me please please

Format internal SD card. I had this problem on stock KitKat when I repartitioned it to increase app storage. Automatically the phone showed me the option to reformat it, I clicked and it was done.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ayush Kumar Tarun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ayush Kumar Tarun Ad-Free
13th July 2018, 02:24 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
i am facing the same problem. that is the internal memory can not be used. but when the partition size increased, the same internal memory can be used for applications but not as internal memory. the internal memory not allows to paste anything in it. how solve the issue??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)