[Q] Micromax Unite 2 not starting

Search This thread

amanraj65

Nov 28, 2014
Hi, I have and Micromax Unite 2(A106) 8gb model
I want to downgrade it to Jellybean for installing custom rom but the phone was not booting up into recovery mode after flashing with SP TOOLS. :crying: So it formatted the phone using SPTOOL AUTOFORMAT.
Now the phone is neither turing on nor detecting the usb cabel without battery.
Plzzz help me
Plz:crying:

rajumukherjee

Sep 11, 2012
varanasi
www.netalien.biz
never root the phone with something it is not meant for unless you are developing it yourself specially for you device. Every device has its limitation and speciallity and the rom is designed for it, You use it you are heading for a motherboard replacement

Jyotiprmishra

Apr 10, 2015
The only solution

I want to downgrade it to Jellybean for installing custom rom but the phone was not booting up into recovery mode after flashing with SP TOOLS. :crying: So it formatted the phone using SPTOOL AUTOFORMAT.
Plzzz help me

you have hard bricked your phone.
google about how to recover from hard bricked mmx unite 2
if this help press like

Reactions: ashokjr70@gmail.com

nik3009

Oct 11, 2015
I hv the same prblm with my unite 2 and i went lots of repairing center bt they are not able to repair the phone because its not detecting by usb cable and then I went to micromax customer care and they told me the phone will b repair bt u r not in warranty because of rooted fon you have to pay 1800rs then my phone will come in working condition.

so go to your nearest mmx cstmr care and cunsult with them.

Sarath chadayan

Jun 5, 2017
My micromachining unite 2 is not opening . And factory reset also not coming. When switch on the phone it just blink micromax

BurningTiles

Jan 2, 2014
Ahmedabad
burningtiles.github.io
Plzzz help me
Hello... You can unbrick your device...
Download original micromax a106 firmware from firmwarefile.com and try to flash it...
I hope it will work for you...
And You are saying that you want to downgrade your device to jellybean for installing rom but in real our device don't have official jellybean firmware our device have only lolipop and kitkat official firmware...
So i think you installed wrong firmware so try to flash original firmware...
You can install any roms from kitkat firmware...so You don't need to downgrade your device to jellybean...

Good Luck...

Whoops... Sorry... For late reply... Your device bricked in November 2014 so i think you repaired your device in 2014 or 2015 but i hope this reply can help another user...

Last edited:
Reactions: kng_santosh069

kng_santosh069

Download original micromax a106 firmware from firmwarefile.com and try to flash it...
And You are saying that you want to downgrade your device to jellybean for installing rom but in real our device don't have official jellybean firmware our device have only lolipop and kitkat official firmware...
You can install any roms from kitkat firmware...so You don't need to downgrade your device to jellybean...

Good Luck...

Whoops... Sorry... For late reply... Your device bricked in November 2014 so i think you repaired your device in 2014 or 2015 but i hope this reply can help another user...
Hey I need help...my mmx unite 2 is hard bricked and can't flash through sp flash tool

i_Amlesh

Oct 14, 2016
last year in november.....i also hard bricked my mmx unite 2 like this only... and guess what....now i have moto g3 and that new looking mmx unite 2 is still there in my bag but unfortunately its completely unresponsive....i still google sometimes and also visit xda to find solution to get back it in working condition...but i dnt find anything...so guys if anyone of u finds solution to that prblm..plzz let me knw...

maanojj@123

Aug 22, 2017
I have micromax unite 2 phone.My problem is the phone is just showing the logo when starting and it is not moving further.everything i have checked but the condition is same.help me out other than hard reset.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The only solution

Plzzz help me

you have hard bricked your phone.
    google about how to recover from hard bricked mmx unite 2
    if this help press like
    Plzzz help me

Good Luck...