what do you think about this battery?

Search This thread

musz

Dec 31, 2009
Petaling Jaya
btw . im using this as my main battery. the original i keep as spare. so far it perform well..

Attachments

• IMG-20170708-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20170708-WA0021.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 818
  • IMG-20170708-WA0020.jpg
    IMG-20170708-WA0020.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 807

GFlexJohnny

Oct 23, 2015
I'm on Day 1 of a battery and case from iPossible...on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071R2NZH9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's 6700mah, and comes with it's own case. I'm shocked at how reasonable the size of the phone is. It's just a touch bigger than the case I had on the phone previously. I've gone 30 hours since charging...one overnight of it sleeping......it's still at 13%. So, a substantial improvement over stock...but not as good as I hoped I think. My goal is to go 48 complete hours before needing to charge it again. That may not always be reasonable. but hey, it's a goal. I'm trying to kill it now. It was at 19% and I've been playing bunches of videos. I am trying to run it down a few times and charge it up to 100% to in theory anyways get it exercised to it's best charging condition.

So it was just $24.95, so if it's not quite living up to it's double size billing, it's definitely way better than OEM. It's still killing it pretty good on it's first charge. I don't make it 15 hours of mixed use normally. I usually have to do a mid day charge on the standard OEM battery that comes with it. I'm gonna miss all this when LG Kills off the V30 battery.:(

Reactions: westhead74

XxReApErxX

Nov 21, 2011
Lima/Perú
I'm actually using it as a 2nd battery for the last 2 weeks, not really sure if it has 4100 mA but at least is as good as the original one.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

rusty.gh

Mugen

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071R2NZH9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's 6700mah, and comes with it's own case. I'm shocked at how reasonable the size of the phone is. It's just a touch bigger than the case I had on the phone previously. I've gone 30 hours since charging...one overnight of it sleeping......it's still at 13%. So, a substantial improvement over stock...but not as good as I hoped I think. My goal is to go 48 complete hours before needing to charge it again. That may not always be reasonable. but hey, it's a goal. I'm trying to kill it now. It was at 19% and I've been playing bunches of videos. I am trying to run it down a few times and charge it up to 100% to in theory anyways get it exercised to it's best charging condition.

So it was just $24.95, so if it's not quite living up to it's double size billing, it's definitely way better than OEM. It's still killing it pretty good on it's first charge. I don't make it 15 hours of mixed use normally. I usually have to do a mid day charge on the standard OEM battery that comes with it. I'm gonna miss all this when LG Kills off the V30 battery.:(

I picked up the 9300 mugen battery with replacement back cover. Yeah, it's big, but I run everything on at full bright and I can't run it out in a day. I even let video run near bed time to try. Definitely worth the $

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/162547200476

ahmedcool166

Nov 29, 2011
i bought it and used it for one month so far.

it's a little bit better than the original one. but not as expected to a 4100 mAh.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

i bought it and used it for one month so far.

it's a little bit better than the original one. but not as expected to a 4100 mAh.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.