USB menu notification keeps popping up when unplugged

Search This thread

masondoctorjt

Apr 18, 2010
LG V60 ThinQ
Anyone have the v20 USB port malfunction like this. It's not software as I factory reset 3 times. When my phone is unplugged it keeps popping up the notification to use the phone as power source. Sometimes it will vibrate over and over turning the notification on and off like it's being plugged in and unplugged over and over. T-MOBILE is sending a replacement, but I just wondered if anyone else experienced this. It is ashame because I bought this phone at launch, and it's been flawless otherwise. It just started doing this, this week.

Sent from my LG-V521 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

esqueue

Nov 25, 2007
Long Beach
Mine started doing this about one month ago. After resetting a few times, it still did it. I pulled the battery for a few minutes and cleaned the terminals on the battery and the phone, I also used an alcohol dipped napkin and cleaned the USB port as best as I could. Oddly enough, something fixed it. I couldn't tell you which.

masondoctorjt

Apr 18, 2010
LG V60 ThinQ
I called and they sent me a warranty replacement. Oddly enough, it took about 4 days to get it. My phone though stopped doing it 2 days before the other phone arrived. I replaced it anyway, but am curious as to whether it will would've done it again. It was very annoying when it was happening

Sent from my LG-V521 using XDA-Developers Legacy app