FORUMS

LG V34 isai Beat is a compact, waterproof version of the LG V20!

94 posts
Thanks Meter: 33

By Fustang, Member on 18th October 2016, 02:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th October 2016, 04:39 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 418

More
seems like that should have been the G5 and it would have sold way better
18th October 2016, 05:02 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
i wouldn't get it even if it was available in the US because of the much smaller screen.
The Following User Says Thank You to probablecauzdnb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift probablecauzdnb Ad-Free
19th October 2016, 12:39 AM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by probablecauzdnb

i wouldn't get it even if it was available in the US because of the much smaller screen.

Exactly. 5.7" screen > water proof and small screen.
19th October 2016, 01:00 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by probablecauzdnb

Neither would I, but my wife would love this phone. I really wish they had this variant available in the U.S. as well.
20th October 2016, 04:13 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
I don't mind the smaller screen. But after my experience with the Note 7, I think I'd prefer removable batteries for now. I'm not taking it for a swim anyway.
20th October 2016, 05:09 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1,359

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fustang

Too bad it's only available for Japan as all isai's.
i am a G2 user right now and i think that this his successor.
http://m.gsmarena.com/japanexclusive...news-21143.php
http://www.phonearena.com/news/The-L...ve-one_id86703
http://www.au.kddi.com/mobile/produc...n-top-000-2128

The G2,arguably LG's best phone since the AT&T OPTIMUS G PRO ,that is until this gem hit the scene,& the V20 of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amd4life

seems like that should have been the G5 and it would have sold way better

NO DOUBT MY MAN,by a MILE !

Quote:
Originally Posted by BozQ

I don't mind the smaller screen. But after my experience with the Note 7, I think I'd prefer removable batteries for now. I'm not taking it for a swim anyway.

Same here regarding waterproofing,while it would be nice,not a deal breaker.
If this phone were readily available,I'd be inclined to choose this over the V20,if I could only have one of 'em..............................
20th October 2016, 12:26 PM |#8  
KCMO
Thanks Meter: 320

More
I'm still a bit old school about my tech. No matter what the manufacturer says, I keep my electronics away from water and magnets. Do you really want to be the one to find out the manufacturing process to guard against these was a little faulty?
20th October 2016, 03:29 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
it's amazing how LG continues to screw up. how about streamline your product line and offer what flagships have. V20 should have been water proof and offer a smaller version of that.
with note7 being out. this would have upped the ante for LG being a dominant flagship seller in a solid 3rd place
20th October 2016, 04:48 PM |#10  
KCMO
Thanks Meter: 320

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronometal

it's amazing how LG continues to screw up. how about streamline your product line and offer what flagships have. V20 should have been water proof and offer a smaller version of that.
with note7 being out. this would have upped the ante for LG being a dominant flagship seller in a solid 3rd place

Removable back and replaceable battery or waterproof. That's the choices. One went one way and the other went the other way.
20th October 2016, 06:31 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
I could use splash proof. Not 100% waterproof.

It's funny how Samsung was boasting the ability to use the S Pen underwater.

The only time I will use the N7 underwater is perhaps the camera. Underwater photography might be something interesting to explore. But not a deal breaker.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)