[AROMA] oZoP Mods- System Animations - 8 full w/5 add-ons [v1.1 - July 30]

Search This thread

stangdriver44

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 16, 2006
Cali
oZoP Development Projects are on the way!!!

I know development for this device has almost come to a stop and I want to make it clear,
LG v20 DEVELOPMENT IS ALIVE and FAR FROM DEAD!!!

Trust me, when you start playing with oZoP projects you will understand...

It may take me a long time for initial releases and I don't post updates weekly or for that matter even monthly, I build my projects for Final version ready!!

You've already seen my Aroma Boot/Shutdown animation project.

This is the second installment, just another of many sections that will be available in my full oZoP Aroma zip, hence the project Title

ONE ZIP ONE PLACE​

System Transition Animations mod

By flashing this zip you will be given a bunch of choices for different system animation style for screen/window transitions, keyboard/toast views and many others. You will get an additional option to tweak a little for unique styles!!

So I give you this, UNIVERSAL for MOST devices Aroma installer to give users the option for different choices!

This zip will work for MOST device running ANY Rom with ANY version Android 5.0+!

How to use the ozop-restore.zip to revert/recovery quickly without the need to restore or reinstall the whole Rom:
And just to be safe, I have included in my scripts and files a method that will create a flashable restore zip of your files before the mods does its thing!

The restore zip will be inside the new "ozop" folder that has been created and the zip is named "ozop-restore.zip"

If something doesn't play nice, just flash the zip and you'll be back to the way it was before you flashed the mod

NOTE: the script will delete any existing restore zips EVERY TIME you flash a new option, meaning that if you flash the mod again, your original system files will be replace with the file you flash previously!

If you want to have a permanent back up of the original file, you will need to rename the zip inside the ozop folder to whatever, just can't have the same name or it gets replaces everything you flash the mod

BUG REPORT:
Code:
MIUI choice causing boot issues for some users (works fine for me), so be prepared to you the restore.zip if needed. Will look into a fix for future releases

Report bug properly to get my support
Of course there are many way to properly report bugs and ALL of these ways have one thing in common, THEY ALL REQUIRE VERY DETAILED NOTES of the issue!

I'm moy goimg to go deep into how detailed you could get because lets face it, most people that report improperly are the ones who don't read and probably are going to read this! HaHaHa...

To get support from me I only ask for some simple things

1. What device, and rom you are running
2. What is the issue (no boot, fc everywhere, fc only certain app etc...)
3. Which option did you select
4. Did you get the install log
5. Did you use the restore.zip option to get back running
6. Do other choices share the same effect

That looks like a lot, but it really is the minimum amout of info need to troubleshoot!

Provide me that and I'll do my best to fix things and make this fun for everyone.

If you post things like
"Doesn't work", "bootloop" or anyone other similar post that have no value and help development is no way, actually these kinds of post only put development behind amd slow progress die the fact that anyone who cam help has to waste their time reading it!

If these kind of post ever come up, its best to ignore the lazy person and not clog the thread with flaming replies as that too slows development!

Anyway, I don't expect there to be many if any bugs! Been tested by myself and confirmed with users of this device!

Now grab the download and enjoy!

Note: the animation have unique motions and some may look better with some minor adjustments to animations speeds. Some are better set to quick speed, others set slow. You will have to decide as per your needs.

You can access these adjustments via developer options in settings (activate if not shown by clicking about device/software version/build number 7 times)

List of the current animation:
COMPLETE SYSTEM ANIMATIONS
"oZoP Custom Missing Link Animations",
"Nexus 7 Ported Animations",
"Blur Animations"
"iOS Animations",
"Flyne OS Animations",
"Stock Animations",
"Google Pixel Animations",
"MIUI Animations"​

ANIMATION ADJUSTMENT ADD-ON FOR POP-U AND DIALOG ANIMATIONS
"Bounce Style Dialog Animations",
"Drop In Style Dialog Animations",
"Flip in Flip mix Style Dialog Animations",
"Fold Style Dialog Animations",
"Slide Style Dialog Animations",​

DEVICE COMPATIBILITY

Confirmed compatible devices for this version:
LG
OnePlus​

Confirmed NOT compatible with the version:
?Samsung​

Credits:
spanna for the original vrtheme script

changelog:
v1.1
*added support for OnePlus and possibly more devices..
*cleaned up Aroma code
*added ext sdcard calculation to device info and mount info
v1a
*removed incompatible Samsung styles
*changed text style in Aroma UI
*fixed mounting
*fixed install log recording
v1
*initial release

XDA:DevDB Information
oZoP Development - System Animations, Theme for the LG V20

Contributors
stangdriver44

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2017-07-29

Created 2017-07-29
Last Updated 2017-10-17

stangdriver44

Nov 16, 2006
Cali
Extras repo (for now)

I will be using this to store any extras I have for various oZoP mods, just until I create an official oZoP Thread.

Enable Guest Mode

Disable Guest Mode
IuhtNhC.jpg

Enable secondscreen screenies

Deep Sleep Fix possibly... This worked for me, but not confirmed from others yet?
Steps I took to fix deepsleep are as follows;
1. Flash kernel (which means the need to flash root method (magick or supersu)
2. Flash attatched deepsleep fix
3. If its not already fixed reboot one more time.

Attachments

• enable_guestmode.zip
    786.6 KB · Views: 207
  • disable_guestmode.zip
    786.6 KB · Views: 102
  • ss_screenshots.zip
    785.9 KB · Views: 244
  • deepsleep_fix.zip
    785.7 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:

stangdriver44

Nov 16, 2006
Cali
Resource post

This is a quick tutorial to making a flashable zip of

Part 1 - Complete (compiled) files and

Screen Recording of the quick simple steps
uc

Quick guide with detailed steps below

1. Download and extract the template file attatched below
2. Copy the file/files from your system using file manager of your choice
3. Paste the file/files to the "system" folder of the exctracted template folder (make sure the file path and names match EXACTLY as they are in your phones system)
4. Archive to "zip" the 4 folders in the template work area (data, META-INF, system and vrtheme)

You have now created a flashable zip which can be used to restore your files if and when you need. Just reboot to recovery and flash the zip.

Detailed step of of the above.

First is to download the attachment and extract everything to a location on your phone which is were you will be working.

The process is very simple

Basically you need to copy the location and folder directories of the file of which you want to make the backup.
Apk path as shown from Tib
AyR3uFb.jpg

Example, you want to create a flashable backup of the stock launcher.
Locate the file in the system (if you don't know the location there are apps in the Playstore that can assist with this)
Most files you would work with would be in system/app, system/priv-app or framework.
This example we are looking for the LGHome files. Using Titanium Backup I was able to locate the path of the files which is in system/priv-app/LGHome.

You will want to copy the main folder (LGHome) and all the contents within.

Now you will want to open the work area with the extracted files from my template.

You will be working in the folder labeled "system" (vrtheme instructions will be added later for more features)

The MOST IMPORTANT detail is that you copy the path with all folders and files being spelled the EXACT SAME, punctuation does matter you must match to exactly!

Since the "system" folder is already there, you will only need to create a new folder names "priv-app" now inside that folder you will add the LGHome folder and files it contains.

Do this same process for anything else you need.

Now that the folder and files have been added to the exact same location and are named the exact same you can archive the files as a zip.

You want to highlight the data, META-INF, system and vrtheme folder and then using the app of your choice (I use Root Explorer or Solid Explorer) hit archive and create the zip.

Now you can move the new zip to a convenient spot for easy flashing or leave it where it is, just as long as you know where it is and how to get to it from TWRP.

Now you have successfully created a flashable zip backup and can make changes as you wish. All you have to do it you run across problems is reboot to recovery and flash the backup zip you just made.

Part 2 - Injecting individual files with automated back-up flashable restore zip, the injectable files include images, xml, classes.dex amd resources.arsc

Vrtheme_template_includes_chrome_navbar_iOS_signalbars

Optimize Snapdragon 820 fixed version I only made this zip as per request. The mod file is not mine. I only added Aroma support for backup/restore and push the mod file.

The original thread is here

Good luck and happy experimenting!

Attachments

• restore_zip-template.zip
    785.6 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

Ilxaot

May 1, 2013
Parrish
Receiving force closes on all apps regardless of animation selected. US996 running LineageOS with substratum themes enabled. Attempting a restore now.

stangdriver44

Nov 16, 2006
Cali
Receiving force closes on all apps regardless of animation selected. US996 running LineageOS with substratum themes enabled. Attempting a restore now.

Thank you for reporting, but I will need to update the OP it looks like. Apparently this only plays nicely with "Stock" based roms!

Just so I cam be sure of this, can you tell me which option you selected? Or if you did multiple (hopefully yoivread the OP section for "using the restore zip" because the restore zip only stays current to the previous flash, meaning unless you backed up the original restore zip after your first selection, it will get overridden everytime to flash a new selections which, unless you backed up the first one, would be placing the messed up files into the restore zip when changed to different style.)

Anyway

The OP is updated with link to fixed version 1a.

If there are other issues, PLEASE GIVE ME DETAIL ABOUT AS MUCH STUFF AS POSSIBLE AND MAKE SURE TO CLICL "YES" FOR INSTALL LOG TO UPLOAD FOR MY TO STUDY,

Thanks everyone

stangdriver44

Nov 16, 2006
Cali
the pixel animations are really cool. exp when keyboard comes up.

Share Share Share

I can't remember that one, now I gotta change just so I can see!

I've meant to make a quick screen recording of each option, but it takes too long and I've got too many other things going on! Hint, hint anyone...

If anyone can just create the screen recordings, i will edit and convert for thread sharing.

Mod works great on MegaRom 5.0 H918, some lag when keyboard is in use, just need the big caller mod now, thanks and good job!!!!!

Thanks for the feedback. Sometimes when the animations get changed, they need to settle in a bit. Then they get smoother, not always though. Play with animation speed in dev options to fine tune.

As for the InCallUI mods, I'm still waiting for feedback...

I don't want to post something that won't be compatible with peoples setups. Once I get some more feedback from users running other devices, I'll create a thread for the mod.

It can always wait until the full oZoP is ready..

Works for me thanks... Am using stock 10k deodex using weta 10k modified..Thanks bro

Thanks for conformation feedback. Appreciate it.

Reactions: pbedard and ricohz

storm68

Sep 8, 2010
Orlando
Very cool stuff! Using missing link and loving it! Would be nice if we can have a preview of them all so we know what we're flashing prior too. Thanks for your work and sharing this..

stangdriver44

Nov 16, 2006
Cali
I appreciate all the feedback and kind comments! Thank you all.

With the interest level I've seen here and the initial compatibility issue, I been putting in some extra work to get things cleaned up, looking nice and running smooth so when the full oZoP is ready it all comes together nicely!

That being said, I've updated the OP with a new version 1.1. Its not really much the average users will notice, just some script stuff, a couple of different things with drvice info in Aroma recovery tool and added more device support.

Nothing new with the actual animation so update if you choose.

I made this mods yrs ago and have been porting for devices along the way and it always is mentioned that previews would be nice and I've alwats agreed!

The thing is, probably are starting to get the idea what oZoP is by now...

With that said, this mod is one very small part of 1 sections of the full oZoP!

The thing with these previews for the full system animations is that there are a lot of views and behaviors to try and capture for a quick preview.

Then we start editing the recording to prepare the video to be converted so it can be shared directly in the thread.

All this takes a good amount of time and I simply have to many other things to work in the project and real life of course...

I have asked several times over the yrs, that is we all want to have previews could we team up some users and myself to make it happen, but unfortunately nobody has stepped up and offerd to help which is where we are now...

I have made some VERY short, very quick previews of just a couple of animations to try and help you guys out.

I will try to add more short previews as I find time, but that's the best I can offer being a one man crew...

PREVIEWS:
Note: these are just very quick runs and don't cover all of the various transitions, but you kindof get the idea...

Stock
animations_stock.gif

Missing Link
animations_missinglink.gif

Nexus 7

animations_nexus7.gif

iOS

More to come, hope you enjoy

drbveb88

Mar 7, 2011
Northern Virginia

With the interest level I've seen here and the initial compatibility issue, I been putting in some extra work to get things cleaned up, looking nice and running smooth so when the full oZoP is ready it all comes together nicely!

That being said, I've updated the OP with a new version 1.1. Its not really much the average users will notice, just some script stuff, a couple of different things with drvice info in Aroma recovery tool and added more device support.

I made this mods yrs ago and have been porting for devices along the way and it always is mentioned that previews would be nice and I've alwats agreed!

The thing with these previews for the full system animations is that there are a lot of views and behaviors to try and capture for a quick preview.

Then we start editing the recording to prepare the video to be converted so it can be shared directly in the thread.

All this takes a good amount of time and I simply have to many other things to work in the project and real life of course...

I have asked several times over the yrs, that is we all want to have previews could we team up some users and myself to make it happen, but unfortunately nobody has stepped up and offerd to help which is where we are now...

I have made some VERY short, very quick previews of just a couple of animations to try and help you guys out.

I will try to add more short previews as I find time, but that's the best I can offer being a one man crew...

PREVIEWS:
Note: these are just very quick runs and don't cover all of the various transitions, but you kindof get the idea...

Stock
animations_stock.gif

Missing Link

Nexus 7

animations_nexus7.gif

iOS

More to come, hope you enjoy[/QUOTE @stangdriver44:

Flashed all of these on my VZW 995.
Running weta rom 5.07, magisk and restock 1.1 kernel.

Missing link... Booted fine. Shortly after broke 2nd screen and system error.

Nexus 7, iOS, blur, stock, Flyme and pixel all . Booted and worked fine.

MIUI, caused a bootloop.

Hope this help.

Thanks alot for this OP.... Really digging the Flyme Ani.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Ilxaot

May 1, 2013
Parrish
Thank you for reporting, but I will need to update the OP it looks like. Apparently this only plays nicely with "Stock" based roms!

Just so I cam be sure of this, can you tell me which option you selected? Or if you did multiple (hopefully yoivread the OP section for "using the restore zip" because the restore zip only stays current to the previous flash, meaning unless you backed up the original restore zip after your first selection, it will get overridden everytime to flash a new selections which, unless you backed up the first one, would be placing the messed up files into the restore zip when changed to different style.)

Anyway

The OP is updated with link to fixed version 1a.

If there are other issues, PLEASE GIVE ME DETAIL ABOUT AS MUCH STUFF AS POSSIBLE AND MAKE SURE TO CLICL "YES" FOR INSTALL LOG TO UPLOAD FOR MY TO STUDY,

Thanks everyone
I attempted both full system and partial. I used the MIUI and Stock options. Don't worry, my device is working fine.

Still_living714

Aug 30, 2013
orange county
Flashed ios animation through the very nice and entertaining aroma on my h918 running MEGAROM v5. Very happy!! Great job! Much better than stock that's for sure!

shadavis08

Oct 29, 2012
Works for me thanks... Am using stock 10k deodex using weta 10k modified..Thanks bro

Do you have any issues with 10k modified? Like Bluetooth or anything?
Does the battery last on that kernel ?
What exactly is modified about it ?
I'd like to try it if it's running smoothly .

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

I'm using the blue one lol don't remember what it's called ha ha blue something or other! It's pretty kool

Will your ozop mod thing be a while.before it comes out ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    oZoP Development Projects are on the way!!!

I know development for this device has almost come to a stop and I want to make it clear,
    LG v20 DEVELOPMENT IS ALIVE and FAR FROM DEAD!!!

Trust me, when you start playing with oZoP projects you will understand...

It may take me a long time for initial releases and I don't post updates weekly or for that matter even monthly, I build my projects for Final version ready!!

You've already seen my Aroma Boot/Shutdown animation project.

This is the second installment, just another of many sections that will be available in my full oZoP Aroma zip, hence the project Title

ONE ZIP ONE PLACE​

System Transition Animations mod

By flashing this zip you will be given a bunch of choices for different system animation style for screen/window transitions, keyboard/toast views and many others. You will get an additional option to tweak a little for unique styles!!

So I give you this, UNIVERSAL for MOST devices Aroma installer to give users the option for different choices!

This zip will work for MOST device running ANY Rom with ANY version Android 5.0+!

How to use the ozop-restore.zip to revert/recovery quickly without the need to restore or reinstall the whole Rom:
    And just to be safe, I have included in my scripts and files a method that will create a flashable restore zip of your files before the mods does its thing!

The restore zip will be inside the new "ozop" folder that has been created and the zip is named "ozop-restore.zip"

If something doesn't play nice, just flash the zip and you'll be back to the way it was before you flashed the mod

NOTE: the script will delete any existing restore zips EVERY TIME you flash a new option, meaning that if you flash the mod again, your original system files will be replace with the file you flash previously!

If you want to have a permanent back up of the original file, you will need to rename the zip inside the ozop folder to whatever, just can't have the same name or it gets replaces everything you flash the mod

BUG REPORT:
    Code:
    MIUI choice causing boot issues for some users (works fine for me), so be prepared to you the restore.zip if needed. Will look into a fix for future releases

Report bug properly to get my support
    Of course there are many way to properly report bugs and ALL of these ways have one thing in common, THEY ALL REQUIRE VERY DETAILED NOTES of the issue!

I'm moy goimg to go deep into how detailed you could get because lets face it, most people that report improperly are the ones who don't read and probably are going to read this! HaHaHa...

To get support from me I only ask for some simple things

1. What device, and rom you are running
    2. What is the issue (no boot, fc everywhere, fc only certain app etc...)
    3. Which option did you select
    4. Did you get the install log
    5. Did you use the restore.zip option to get back running
    6. Do other choices share the same effect

That looks like a lot, but it really is the minimum amout of info need to troubleshoot!

Provide me that and I'll do my best to fix things and make this fun for everyone.

If you post things like
    "Doesn't work", "bootloop" or anyone other similar post that have no value and help development is no way, actually these kinds of post only put development behind amd slow progress die the fact that anyone who cam help has to waste their time reading it!

If these kind of post ever come up, its best to ignore the lazy person and not clog the thread with flaming replies as that too slows development!

Anyway, I don't expect there to be many if any bugs! Been tested by myself and confirmed with users of this device!

Now grab the download and enjoy!

Note: the animation have unique motions and some may look better with some minor adjustments to animations speeds. Some are better set to quick speed, others set slow. You will have to decide as per your needs.

You can access these adjustments via developer options in settings (activate if not shown by clicking about device/software version/build number 7 times)

List of the current animation:
    COMPLETE SYSTEM ANIMATIONS
    "oZoP Custom Missing Link Animations",
    "Nexus 7 Ported Animations",
    "Blur Animations"
    "iOS Animations",
    "Flyne OS Animations",
    "Stock Animations",
    "Google Pixel Animations",
    "MIUI Animations"​

ANIMATION ADJUSTMENT ADD-ON FOR POP-U AND DIALOG ANIMATIONS
    "Bounce Style Dialog Animations",
    "Drop In Style Dialog Animations",
    "Flip in Flip mix Style Dialog Animations",
    "Fold Style Dialog Animations",
    "Slide Style Dialog Animations",​

DEVICE COMPATIBILITY

Confirmed compatible devices for this version:
    LG
    OnePlus​

Confirmed NOT compatible with the version:
    ?Samsung​

Credits:
    spanna for the original vrtheme script

changelog:
    v1.1
    *added support for OnePlus and possibly more devices..
    *cleaned up Aroma code
    *added ext sdcard calculation to device info and mount info
    v1a
    *removed incompatible Samsung styles
    *changed text style in Aroma UI
    *fixed mounting
    *fixed install log recording
    v1
    *initial release

XDA:DevDB Information
    oZoP Development - System Animations, Theme for the LG V20

Contributors
    stangdriver44

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2017-07-29

Created 2017-07-29
    Last Updated 2017-10-17
    PREVIEW PAGE FOR SYSTEM ANIMATIONS MOD
    still WIP with more to come as I find extra time to make them​

Note: these are just very short examples with speeds slowed down to show the effect. They do not show even close to all the changes in animations, but you kind of get the idea...

Stock
    animations_stock.gif

Missing Link

Nexus 7

animations_nexus7.gif

iOS

Flyme
    animations_flyne.gif

Blur
    animations_blur.gif

Google Pixel
    animations_pixel.gif

MIUI
    animations_miui.gif

Collection of ringtones, alarms and notification sounds

Flashable zip. Or extract what you want, place in system/media/audio and set permissions to 0644 rw-r--r--

Also, on a side note, for those who are haven't been following the WETA telegram group, I am/have been for 4-5 months now, been building my Rom/Mod projects called oZoP.

The project is an All-in-one Aroma Zip with a full rom, complete bloat/debloat script and files, kernel chooser, essentials apps, tweaks, mods and oZoP ConTroL!

oZoP ConTroL is my app built from souce which includes hundreds of on-the-fly mods, tweaks and theme options. Too much to even try and explain or show screenies of...

You have already seen some parts of the oZoP Aroma zip (bootanimations) and the OC app with my System Animations and InCallUI Caller ID mods.

I am actually starting to get excited because the finishline is in site!

I finally have the idea of how I want to introduce oZoP to LG and this v20!

I am slowly cleaning my code and organizing my control app!
    Here is a detailed view of the QS Pulldown Panel. It is near complete (for an initial release, no where near final version ready!) Sorry it is a little long, but if you're really interested in seeing what is to come and what is possible with our beast of a device V20! Then its worth watching...

oZoP QS Panel 98% completed
    Youtube link

The NavBar section above is about 98% complete as well...

Enjoy
    Awesome job, just love the animation. One request in iOS animation, can you please change the app switcher(current to previous app using double tap) animation from flip to something that's little more graceful. Currently, it feels bit odd/forced on a otherwise pretty awesome set of animation.

I'm also using the iOS animations and was wondering if it's possible to get the iOS animation you get when you wake the phone up using your fingerprint....

I appreciate the kind words I also appreciate any and all suggestions for future releases.

With that being said I am working on an update for this mod which will give you an option to build your own amps animations with things like keyboard entry, pop up boxes, app opening and closing Etc.

So keep an eye out for the update which will have the Miui bug fixed as well!

Here is a sneak peek at the NavBar control for the full version oZoP ConTroL!

oZoP_NavBar.08.08.2017.gif

PREVIEWS:

Stock
    animations_stock.gif

Missing Link

Nexus 7

animations_nexus7.gif

iOS

More to come, hope you enjoy