• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mikekote666

Jan 30, 2018
edit: quick qesution

does the camera really shoot 4K/1080p 60FPS? I see the option, but in Filmic pro evaluator, it says the camera is only capable of 30 FPS for 1080p and 4K video
All the options are taken from stock camera configuration file so i dunno what's going on i have to check of course the phone can't shoot at 60fps
2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps are the capabilities of the phone

Aug 10, 2015
All the options are taken from stock camera configuration file so i dunno what's going on i have to check of course the phone can't shoot at 60fps
2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps are the capabilities of the phone

well the option is there (according to the phone) to shoot 4K

when I bring it back to 4K 30, the High bitrate is 50Mbs but when the 60FPS is selected it bumps the bitrate to 80Mps

again, its what the camera is telling the user, maybe grey the option out??

Aug 10, 2015
Well i will make an overall test and update asap

also, there is a green bar on the bottom and right of the screen when 1080 60FPS is selected in manual mode, didnt see it til it urned the app on right now, only happen with 1080p video is selected

edit: on the wide angle lens

edit 2: issue gone when app reloaded hours later

Yes, it really shoot 1080p at 60fps BUT no 4K at 60fps..

ill have to look into that, i plan on using the v20 for photo and video until my skills are good enough to invest in a DLSR camera

Last edited:

GodMustaine

Nov 10, 2018
Rosario
Hi! When i install the mod, got a &!;#;!&@& bootloop. The mod not work for me. I'm using twn 20a oreo. Any solution please? Thank u and sorry for my poor english :(

Deadmeat03

Jun 3, 2018
Sydney
Well according to mx player, it's recording at 60 fps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-23-00-16-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-04-23-00-16-14.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 282

Deadmeat03

Jun 3, 2018
Sydney
NAAAAAANNNNIIIIII?????

that's impossible... a...snap...snapdragon..8..2..0.. recording 4k at 60fps..

probably just some sort of error.. we don't even get 720p 240fps as Nexus 6P eventhough we do have more powerful soc than Nexus 6P, how is that possible to have 4k at 60fps?

So I just moved the file to my pc to check the fps and its around 40.

David78130

Nov 5, 2010
Les Mureaux
I dunno why this is happening something else causes the phone to bootloop all the other users are fine with it
Hi, just to report that my phone stucks on boot logo just after flashing this mod. I'm on 20h rooted on a h910.. tnx anyway

PS: uninstaller zip didn't helped me to pass boot logo, happily done a backup before..

Last edited:

mikekote666

Jan 30, 2018
Hi, just to report that my phone stucks on boot logo just after flashing this mod. I'm on 20h rooted on a h910.. tnx anyway

PS: uninstaller zip didn't helped me to pass boot logo, happily done a backup before..
I see maybe happens cause of the regions and all the versions of V20 i'm on AME 990DS and works good, i can't figure out what's going on with LG

Reactions: David78130

GodMustaine

Nov 10, 2018
Rosario
hello, I'm by flash a 20a ame that is in the forum. then I'm going to flash the mod. the question is. Does the quality of the photographs change? Is there a portrait mode? Is it really worth changing the stock camera for this mod? thank you. regards

mikekote666

Jan 30, 2018
hello, I'm by flash a 20a ame that is in the forum. then I'm going to flash the mod. the question is. Does the quality of the photographs change? Is there a portrait mode? Is it really worth changing the stock camera for this mod? thank you. regards
I am still working on the features as per the camera quality it just has better processing than the stock one,you can see changes if you compare head to head pics with the mod and without it.

zinou213

Mar 28, 2012
France
LG V20
ASUS ROG Phone II
Hi Mike, before all i want to thank you for your contribution in the h990ds model's developpment, secondary want to know if the roms in your AFH are fully working or yet in beta stages and still buggy, and what you fixed in the V5 mod pack ??, i think his build.prop was contaning duplicated and conflicting lines, thank you again.

GodMustaine

Nov 10, 2018
Rosario
@Mike My respect. It would be a bit too cool to get this camera in oreo with the libs that helf created in nougat. That would make the ROM stock something unique and would give life to our phones for a long time. It's posible to get fonts like Google pixel or IOs? Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys,after many tries to make a LG G7 Camera Port for our LG V20 i am glad to be able to bring out a decent build!
    What does this Port offer?
    -Properly working manual mode with Graphy feature enabled.
    -LG G7 Libraries for better and stable experience.
    -Some Working G7 Features.
    -Better Camera of course(As reported from Users,Better Processing)
    Clear Dalvik/cache after installing through TWRP
    Cause of the library limitation and the "heavy" configuration file for the G7 features require,enabling some features make others break.
    So i removed some features that were causing the camera force close.
    CHANGELOG

V1.0--->Initial release.14 April

V2.0--->Out Now Release Date:15 April !The date of the builds will be here so users know if they have to update!
    Fixed:
    -Camera Not Working As Lockscreen Shortcut.
    -Attempt to enable stickers|Working Only If You Open Em Firstly From Rear Camera|
    -Dark front camera while using stickers|To Be Fixed On Upcoming Builds|
    V2.5.2-->In Beta Phase,Available For Download 09 May
    -Working Stickers and attempted to add more features!
    Doesn't require v2.0 for stickers to work!
    Please Report Any Found Bugs.

Download Link For Stable v2.0
    AFH

Download Link For Beta v2.5.2
    AFH

I hope you enjoy :cool::D Tap That Thanks Button :good:

All Of My Work Here ;)

Uninstaller Link
    AFH

The Uninstaller Is A Stock Camera With Graphy included
    The build is only for Stock Oreo based ROM's

Reporting The Bugs You Face Can Help Me Taking Out a New Better Build.
    Kindly make a backup before flashing in case something goes wrong if you're facing bootloops please report device exact model and if a H990 user report region.Thank you!!
    Fonts

If you got any suggestion about fonts and what looks the best for you type down....
    UPDATE:pANORAMA MAY NEVER WORK!SO I SUGGEST ALSO GCAM ON TOP OF THE PORT IF YOU USE IT TOO MUCH
    Can you make a flashable zip of the chococooky font from samsung

I am making a new zip as lg has a limit on fonts.xml i will add that too in the next zip :D
    @Mike if you join with helf, together they would make the best camera on the market;)

I am contacting with him i am waiting if he will release chromatix files for oreo and will test them
    Great job,
    As stated works almost perfectly, for me I feel like camera opens a bit faster, some mods crashes and square auto thing won't respond.
    Thanks.
    If you read the thread carefuly you'll understand why some things can't work but i am doing my best also overall i think it's better than stock as i have used both and the port seems way better on many things i've compared pics

Any idea if this camera will work on Pie based ROMs?

Sent from my LG-h910 using Tapatalk
    When a Stock Pie Rom will be out this port can be used yes but if you mean LineageOs 16 no this camera can't be ported to any aosp cause of the different framework the Roms share
    @Mike My respect. It would be a bit too cool to get this camera in oreo with the libs that helf created in nougat. That would make the ROM stock something unique and would give life to our phones for a long time. It's posible to get fonts like Google pixel or IOs? Thank you in advance

The helf libs are for nougat and he is working on oreo one we will see if we can get it going.As for fonts if you have any request just tell me.