✨MysticBlaze347's "Let's Be Friend's Mod"✨ Updated: 02/07/20 [Real Absolute Final]

Search This thread

Mysticblaze347

Jun 12, 2018
?Testing over three different capacity sizes for batteries coming soon. Original pic removed as I felt is was not fully accurate do to later on found errors that were fixed.?

Mysticblaze347

Jun 12, 2018
So the new 20.4 MAGISK messes this up alil because of its new BusyBox implementation. I will not re update. To fix for yourself, reflash via MAGISK to uninstall, then extract the zip. Go to the service.sh file, rename what you want with .sh still. Then import into a script executioner program that allows them such as Smartpack Kernel Manager. Set to boot via app. It will work as normal again with new MAGISK, just not thru MAGISK.

BadToThePhone

Dec 26, 2011
So the new 20.4 MAGISK messes this up alil because of its new BusyBox implementation. I will not re update. To fix for yourself, reflash via MAGISK to uninstall, then extract the zip. Go to the service.sh file, rename what you want with .sh still. Then import into a script executioner program that allows them such as Smartpack Kernel Manager. Set to boot via app. It will work as normal again with new MAGISK, just not thru MAGISK.

V20 enhanced doesn't work anymore?

Mysticblaze347

Jun 12, 2018
V20 enhanced doesn't work anymore?

It does.

Just for some reason with how busy box is running now in MAGISK it does not let the full script run like it should. It stops it like half way. If you read the prop after full boot you would see what I mean.

If you extract the .sh file described above and do what I mentioned, everything will be all gravy again. Prop will read like it should as it's working like it should.

I just don't wanna re-update the template for this to work everytime MAGISK wants to change things around.

BadToThePhone

Dec 26, 2011
It does.

Just for some reason with how busy box is running now in MAGISK it does not let the full script run like it should. It stops it like half way. If you read the prop after full boot you would see what I mean.

If you extract the .sh file described above and do what I mentioned, everything will be all gravy again. Prop will read like it should as it's working like it should.

I just don't wanna re-update the template for this to work everytime MAGISK wants to change things around.

Hopefully the next version of magisk will fix the issues.

Reactions: Mysticblaze347

Mysticblaze347

Jun 12, 2018
Would you consider updating this for the current magisk? Or should I just downgrade magisk?

Iv thought it, but don't wanna deal with the trouble shooting again. I might change my mind asp...idk yet though. I don't even have thru MAGISK on my end...have it running through smartpak kernel manager under scripts to execute.

On a side note....I am swapping between this Stock based (classic rom 7.0 - ls997) and now (took the jump to test) Resurrection Remix - 9.0 - {Lineage} - ls997. This mod still works for Lineage~based roms even on Pie ?.

Reactions: BadToThePhone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ✨MysticBlaze347's "Let's Be Friend's Mod"✨ Updated: 02/07/20 [Real Absolute Final]

This is a Mod is a Magisk Module that I have been working on for awhile and do to time and other life related endeavors, this will be my last mod. It has been a interesting ride. But I have to put my energy into other things.

The mod I bring to you is based off of LKT™ so it's universal for phones that it's own v1.8 supports so please refer to that thread for more information, but this NOW allows for most - if not all - other kernel tweakers to be compatible upon user customization choices. Allows for other features to be embedded for more battery life with no performance loss on top of your mod choices. Just be careful like usual.
    I personally cannot update much further so please don't expect normal updates. I only modded original code, but I only know how to do so much as I am self teaching.

The Module self decryption after install will decribe more in detail on what it does.

If you do not like or want to use anymore, just reflash and it will uninstall.

I hope you enjoy and that this is beneficial to you as it is to me. ?

New Year with a bang

Universal: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261628131
    Adds a few more tweaks. Can't guarantee GPU/CPU info in prop. Have no idea how to fully fix for universal showing. Feel free to try yourself.

V20 Enhanced: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261718754

Change Log for the V20
    - Finally fixed GPU info for V20
    - added SeLinux State
    NEW:
    - added some battery improving GPU tweaks {not controls} (still other k.t's compatible)
    - added systematic read battery mAh capacity
    - added boot timer (about 3 minutes after full boot)
    - added low audio flinger tweak for better battery
    - added doze enhancement while screen off
    - slightly more cleaned up look
    - other kernel tweaks may show depending on kernel such as adreno idler, gentle fair sleepers disabling, arch power, and many more.
    - all located in LBFM.prop
    - New added install method described below
    Newest Change
    - Removed accidentally re-enabled (NOT enabled anymore) Counteracting CPU/GPU controls. No longer an issue with other K.T's
    - Enjoy :)

Test Results (at least for my cell):

The 7h 24m = 3200 mAh battery
    The 10h 44m = 4200 mAh battery
    The 1d 3h (27 hours) = 10000 mAh battery

These results are while on a Live wallpaper, lowlighting auto brightness, WiFi, Comfort View, no GPS, no Bluetooth, several Mods running such as - This (LBFM), Device resources monitor, Second screen Status bar, LSpeed for (scheduled boosting, OOM killer, disabled multitasking limiting flag, and forced GPU rendering stuff), AKT (Self-Customized Xana Extreme profile), various build.prop tweaks (Camera, Power, and Rendering related) 3C for notification readings of battery status's, and many others.
    These readings are AT MOST SOT (screen-on time). I would have done average, but it's was lil difficult since too many factors can happen. You will just have to do that yourself ?.

INSTALL/UNINSTALL METHOD:

If you flash this over the previous version, it will uninstall that Version. After reboot, then you have to reflash your desired version again for it to correctly install. I know, reboots suck.

OR

You can go to TWRP and double flash this to install in one boot instead of two.

THIS IS AN AT MOST SOT PIC FOR MY CELL - YOURS MAY DIFFER.

Would love to see your results for this mod if you are willing .
    h918: works very well with FDE to increase battery life!
    No update for universal sir?
    your not missing anything, was mainly a few tweaks for V20 to show info. I can update that end later.
    Can i used V20 in another phone?

Maybe, not sure how well somethings will show in prop
    h918: works very well with FDE to increase battery life!

Didn't know what FDE was about until your comment.
    Installed FDE along this mod and my battery life bumped from half a day to a full day without charging. :good: :good: :good: