FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Sprint V50 Android 10 update just landed

95 posts
Thanks Meter: 26

By grabber5.0, Member on 11th February 2020, 06:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Didn't expect to see it this soon after the beta reports, which were not numerous.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200211-105914.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	4948185
The Following User Says Thank You to grabber5.0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift grabber5.0 Ad-Free
11th February 2020, 07:58 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
i got it too, very smooth
12th February 2020, 12:58 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Got it, but having a problem with no data,. Great
The Following User Says Thank You to joe12401 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joe12401 Ad-Free
12th February 2020, 02:26 AM |#4  
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Got it today. Noticed that I can no longer record in anything above 1080p on the camera though, and the new camera UI (specifically switching between the 3 cameras) is worse.

Edit: I am dumb lol. It defaulted to AI cam mode. That is why everything was different. Well, even in regular photo mode, the 3 camera switching is still worse (one button that cycles through them all, instead of being able to tap the one you want out of all 3 like before).
The Following User Says Thank You to CCL X10 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CCL X10 Ad-Free
12th February 2020, 05:47 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Cool
Yes It's amazing, even if a very similar to Samsung . Today I got the update

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCL X10

Got it today. Noticed that I can no longer record in anything above 1080p on the camera though, and the new camera UI (specifically switching between the 3 cameras) is worse.

Edit: I am dumb lol. It defaulted to AI cam mode. That is why everything was different. Well, even in regular photo mode, the 3 camera switching is still worse (one button that cycles through them all, instead of being able to tap the one you want out of all 3 like before).

You can press and hold the button and move left or right is much better than touching the trees. :RE
The Following User Says Thank You to Fonseca0303 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fonseca0303 Ad-Free
12th February 2020, 09:30 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCL X10

... Well, even in regular photo mode, the 3 camera switching is still worse (one button that cycles through them all, instead of being able to tap the one you want out of all 3 like before).

Yeah not a fan of that, because I have to cycle through them to be sure what it is currently set to.
14th February 2020, 08:54 AM |#7  
Flag rice lake
Thanks Meter: 133

More
It comes down to opinion!
So far so good. I'm enjoying the Android 10 update! I think think opinions on the new camera overpay are gonna be widespread (I personally like it), but can totally understand where others wouldn't. I have a question I thought I'd throw out there cuz I have not seen any info about it. is the Sprint variant Lg v50 dual screen recognizable after the update? That the one thing I was hoping for in the update so if anybody knows, id love to know, thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)