[vs98039a] [mod] smaller statusbar & navigationbar

Search This thread

donalberto17

Apr 14, 2014
Obregon
Hi everyone, I'm here with two mods for our Stock firmware. For me LG statusbar and navigatonbar are a little bit big so I made this Mod.
-28 DPI Navbar
-28 DPI Navbar with Reduced StatusBar
-32 DPI Navbar
-32 DPI Navbar with Reduced StatusBar
-Reduced StatusBar only
-Stock size(if you want to come back to normal)

You are free to ask for another combination or size of the navbar and status bar.
Flash it through recovery.

Attachments

• NavBar_28DPI.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 129
  • NavBar_28DPI_ReducedStatusBar.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 161
  • NavBar_32DPI.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 111
  • NavBar_32DPI_ReducedStatusBar.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 127
  • ReducedStatusBar.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 83
  • StockSize.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 145
Last edited:

TheKenAnthony

Oct 22, 2010
Georgia
www.pgatour.com
Flashed in recovery then rebooted.. Stuck on Verizon splash screen.. Flashed in recovery then wiped Dalvik/Cache rebooted.. Stuck on Verizon splash screen.. Does it take a long time to boot ( more than 5-6 min ) or am I doing something wrong?

waingro808

Apr 23, 2013
Has anyone successfully flashed this? I wanna try, but don't wanna get stuck.

Update: double confirmation, this doesn't work and revert to stock file doesn't work. You will get stuck at Verizon screen. DO NOT TRY.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hnk1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone, I'm here with two mods for our Stock firmware. For me LG statusbar and navigatonbar are a little bit big so I made this Mod.
    -28 DPI Navbar
    -28 DPI Navbar with Reduced StatusBar
    -32 DPI Navbar
    -32 DPI Navbar with Reduced StatusBar
    -Reduced StatusBar only
    -Stock size(if you want to come back to normal)

You are free to ask for another combination or size of the navbar and status bar.
    Flash it through recovery.
    Flashed in recovery then rebooted.. Stuck on Verizon splash screen.. Flashed in recovery then wiped Dalvik/Cache rebooted.. Stuck on Verizon splash screen.. Does it take a long time to boot ( more than 5-6 min ) or am I doing something wrong?

Was your issue solved?
    Has anyone successfully flashed this? I wanna try, but don't wanna get stuck.

Update: double confirmation, this doesn't work and revert to stock file doesn't work. You will get stuck at Verizon screen. DO NOT TRY.