Remove All Ads from XDA

Complain urgent

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By gentlelord6, Junior Member on 27th December 2017, 07:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Good morning to you all.

I have a samsumg galaxy note 3 verizon version 5.0. 0F1
I tried using Arabic tool to root it but didn't work, Once i cclick on read phone information it does but once i click root it Hang and never complete the process..I have use
N900V 5.0 OF1 ROOTED BY CDMA YEMEN TEAM. It didn't work..it stop and hang when it load a little and never finish the process.. please help me i need to root it.. tell me the newest and easy way to root it.

29th December 2017, 12:29 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 194

More
You have to have samsung drivers on your PC and you have to follow the directions exactly.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
29th December 2017, 08:11 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 194

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlelord6

Good morning to you all.

I have a samsumg galaxy note 3 verizon version 5.0. 0F1
I tried using Arabic tool to root it but didn't work, Once i cclick on read phone information it does but once i click root it Hang and never complete the process..I have use
N900V 5.0 OF1 ROOTED BY CDMA YEMEN TEAM. It didn't work..it stop and hang when it load a little and never finish the process.. please help me i need to root it.. tell me the newest and easy way to root it.

Also you need to enable developer option ON and USB debugging ON to allow Arabic tool to work.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to donc113 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift donc113 Ad-Free
4th February 2018, 08:07 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Can i downgrade my n900v note 3 verizon 5.0 back to 4.4.2 kikat please
8th December 2018, 01:25 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
accessories
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlelord6

Can i downgrade my n900v note 3 verizon 5.0 back to 4.4.2 kikat please

Also it would help if you use the original cord that came to charge your phone. I had the same problem and had to find an oem cord to use after using the oem chord The flash went smooth with no problems.

No you cannot revert to kk sorry.
10th December 2018, 04:05 PM |#6  

More
I was able to root my phone using a youtube video call "How to Unlock Bootloader and Root the NOTE 3 Verizon SM N900V" I had the latest update but this gave me the files and instructions to return my phone to OF1 and then root.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)