**Required** FlashFire - Play BETA - PREVIEW
- G900V_PF4_Stock_ROM.zip (For "Locked" Bootloaders - Unrooted)
- G900V_PF4_Stock_Deodexed_Debloated_ROM.zip (For "Locked" Bootloaders - Unrooted)
- G900V_PF4_Stock_Rooted_ROM.zip (For "Unlocked" Bootloaders Only!)
- G900V_PF4_Stock_Deodexed_Debloated_Rooted_ROM.zip (For "Unlocked" Bootloaders Only!)
Instructions for "Locked" Bootloaders:
1. Place the ROM onto your device (use either internal or ext-sdcard).
2. Open the FlashFire app and "Agree" to the Terms and Conditions.
3. Press "(+)" twice to bring up the "Actions" menu.
4. Select "Flash Zip or OTA" and locate and select the ROM. Leave "Auto-mount" unchecked under the "Options" menu and press the checkmark to continue.
5. From the main menu Uncheck all options under "EverRoot" and set "Reboot" setting to "Download."
6. Press the lightning bolt then "Ok" to begin the **flash.
7. Once the flash is complete and the device reboots into "Download" mode, flash the G900V_PF4_Bootloader using Odin's PDA/AP slot.
**The screen will turn black then display the contents of your system before beginning the flash. FlashFire will pause for about 1 minute while flashing the "system" partition.
Once complete your device will reboot and pause on the Verizon splash screen for 1 - 2 minutes (10 - 15 mins for deodexed version) before completely rebooting. Done!
Instructions for "Unlocked" Bootloaders: (Your Knox Warranty Bit will be tripped!)
1. Use the following guide however the above ROM's for "Unlocked" Bootloaders are pre-"system rooted," therefore there is no need to flash the SuperSu .zip file: http://forum.xda-developers.com/veri...oader-t3337909
Tip: for blazing fast speed turn off animations from Developer Options and reboot!
1. The process will update your Modem, Non-hlos, System, Kernel, Recovery, and Bootloader.
2. Native tethering is enabled on all of the ROM's.
3. No need to wipe prior to flashing, the ROM will automatically wipe User Data.
4. The Debloated version has all Google, most Verizon, and all Knox apps removed.
5. If you do not already have root access follow this guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/veri...5-ok3-t3290370
6. To learn more about FlashFire's capabilities on locked bootloader devices see here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...10&postcount=2