[MANUALS/GUIDES]Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5{SM-G900V/KLTEVZW}[OEM/CARRIER]

9,410 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,370

Post Reply Email Thread
SAMSUNG GALAXY S5

OEM/CARRIER - MANUALS & GUIDES

SM-G900V (VERIZON)

DISCLAIMER

- The information provided here should be used by EXPERIENCED individuals who know what their doing.

- I take NO responsibility for any unexpected results, damage, etc... that may happen/result in individuals who obtain this information.

- PLEASE keep in mind that, if you have one, you take the chance at "voiding your warranty!!!" if certain things/actions are done to your device with BOTH the Hardware and Software. Always confirm if you have any warranties and, if so, what exactly will void it first.

- Please DO NOT ask for specific device hardware/software support here. Please search for/ask for assistance within a more appropriate thread specific to your device OR ask within the Q&A/Help thread for assistance.

- I am aware that may,/might/are other locations/websites that may offer one or more of the following. I'm providing what I can in one place to help others out in obtaining them.

- Due to the amount of files (and such), I had decided to provide them via the AFH Server only. There, I am able to provide a much better organization for them. Of course, exceptions may be considered at a later date.

GENERAL FYI/INFORMATION

The information is pretty self explanatory as the labels used on the primary download links reflects where & what's available.

I'm still working on a few things regarding this thread and other documents and such to provide. Please be patient.

PRIMARY DOWNLOAD LINKS

° I had decided to create 1 Primary Directory with 2 Sub-Directories within it to help simplify them a lot.

Primary Directory: SAMSUNG-MANUALS-GUIDES-N-OTHER-DOCS_OEM-N-CARRIER - Android File Host

Sub-Directory #1: FACTORY-SERVICE-REPAIR-MANUALS_EXPL-DATA-DOCS - Android File Host

Sub-Directory #2: USER-MANUALS_TECH-TIPS_OTHER-DOCS - Android File Host

Special Mentions/Credits
Samsung - For device developement & Documentation.
Sammobile - For various other information.
Let's not forget... To All The Girls i've Loved Before... (LOL!)

Click Here If You Would Like To Donate To My Developements
~{Donations Are Appreciated, but Never Necessary...}~

PLEASE NO MIRRORS!

XDA:DevDB Information
[MANUALS/GUIDES]Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5{SM-G900V/KLTEVZW}[OEM/CARRIER], Tool/Utility for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5

Contributors
Ibuprophen

Version Information
Current Stable Version: VARIES
Stable Release Date: 2019-07-18

Created 2019-07-18
Last Updated 2019-07-18
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free

18th July 2019, 10:16 PM |#2  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
18th July 2019, 10:16 PM |#3  
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
18th July 2019, 10:17 PM |#4  
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
18th July 2019, 10:18 PM |#5  
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
Reserved 2
18th July 2019, 10:37 PM |#6  
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
Still a work in progress but, I do hope that everyone finds this handy in some way.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)