FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Who's moving on?

275 posts
Thanks Meter: 55

By terrigan, Senior Member on 21st March 2015, 01:28 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
As I sit here, frustrated with Safestrap and the endless iterations of Touchwiz roms, my upgrade through my job has offered me the way out. I ordered my Nexus 6 yesterday and will look back fondly on the S5 as the phone that should have been a flashfest but got cut down in it's prime by the locked bootloader. I really really wish it could have been more, it's just such a great device but I think even devs are having a hard time just continuing to develop for it because of the Touchwiz limitation. I'll keep rolling along with the S5 while I wait for the N6 but part of me will be sad to see it go. Good luck to everyone with the wait for the bootloader unlock!

Edit: I almost forgot! Shout out to elliwigy and his extremely fast and awesome Extreme Syndicate for making this bearable! If you haven't flashed it yet, give it a try!
The Following User Says Thank You to terrigan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift terrigan Ad-Free

21st March 2015, 01:37 PM |#2  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Valhalla
Thanks Meter: 5,526

Donate to Me
More
Discussion belongs here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2690799
Take over to proper thread, this one is closed.

Edfunkycold
Have a great day!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ragnar Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread