[Easy_Root/Unroot][Any_Oreo/Nougat_Firmware_V4_Bootloaders][Tmp_Twrp_Recovery]

7,831 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,133

By jrkruse, Recognized Contributor on 28th October 2018, 11:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th December 2018, 06:13 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I installed G930VVRS4CRI1_G930VVZW4CRI1_VZW_Verizon_USA_v8.0_O reo, then rooted and unrooted.
in "about" screen - build# contains G930VVRS4CRI1, but baseband - G930UUES4CRH2 - is it intended? Does it mean that now I have all LTE bands unlocked (as in U model)?
9th December 2018, 09:02 AM |#22  
OP Recognized Contributor

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fessa

I installed G930VVRS4CRI1_G930VVZW4CRI1_VZW_Verizon_USA_v8.0_O reo, then rooted and unrooted.
in "about" screen - build# contains G930VVRS4CRI1, but baseband - G930UUES4CRH2 - is it intended? Does it mean that now I have all LTE bands unlocked (as in U model)?

It just means I used ufirm bootloaders and modems because they universally works on all carriers if this benefits you in some way great if not it should not affect you but you are still using carrier rom so all things carrier related should work

Sent using some kind of device I modified
9th December 2018, 12:29 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
I'm sorry if it is a stupid question, but I used search and coulnd't find any answer.

I have galaxy s7 with marshmallow, is this thread relevant to me? or is it only for people who have s7 oreo and nougat.
9th December 2018, 03:51 PM |#24  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temka1337

I'm sorry if it is a stupid question, but I used search and coulnd't find any answer.

I have galaxy s7 with marshmallow, is this thread relevant to me? or is it only for people who have s7 oreo and nougat.

This stuff is for nougat and oreo. Maybe its time to update that marshmallow rom

The Following User Says Thank You to jrkruse For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jrkruse Ad-Free
9th December 2018, 04:11 PM |#25  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrkruse

This stuff is for nougat and oreo. Maybe its time to update that marshmallow rom

If it's not a problem, could you link me to a thread for updating to nougat or oreo?
9th December 2018, 04:17 PM |#26  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

If it's not a problem, could you link me to a thread for updating to nougat or oreo?

Everything you need is in the OP

9th December 2018, 07:53 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:

It just means I used ufirm bootloaders and modems because they universally works on all carriers if this benefits you in some way great if not it should not affect you but you are still using carrier rom so all things carrier related should work

Great. Originally I thought your root/unroot works on any carrier without modifying the original modems, but using U modems is much better IMHO - thanks a lot!
9th December 2018, 09:10 PM |#28  

More
Quote:

where exactly?
9th December 2018, 09:42 PM |#29  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

where exactly?

I believe I told you they are in the OP (the very first post) do you need a screen shot of the OP. The latest oreo stock firmware for this specific thread is there the rooting files for all models are there everything is there. If you need different carrier firmware goto that carriers thread I have it post there as well

9th December 2018, 09:53 PM |#30  

More
Quote:

I believe I told you they are in the OP (the very first post) do you need a screen shot of the OP. The latest oreo stock firmware for this specific thread is there the rooting files for all models are there everything is there. If you need different carrier firmware goto that carriers thread I have it post there as well

thank you for explaining in detail. Sorry to bother you.

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

Last question, can I flash Oreo stock firmware on my current stock marshmallow? or do I need to flash nougat first
9th December 2018, 10:24 PM |#31  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

thank you for explaining in detail. Sorry to bother you.

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

Last question, can I flash Oreo stock firmware on my current stock marshmallow? or do I need to flash nougat first

You can just flash it. It won’t boot without wiping data but if you follow directions you have to wipe data anyways.

The Following User Says Thank You to jrkruse For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jrkruse Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)