Frp lock Galaxy S8 verizon, g950U, oreo with Binary 3

Search This thread

thetgenius

May 16, 2015
Hello, it's my first time posting or asking here, I need help please ... I have an s8, the model mentioned above, then it has the frp lock, I've searched thousands of tutorials on YouTube about how to do the bypass and they do not work for me . that's because they have binary 1 or 2, their s8, but none of them work for me because I have binary 3, I tried to do it but in no way odin allows me to flash it, I tried flashing it with z3x 29.5, but it also gives me the error .. so I do not know what to do, I do not need a tutorial step by step, although that would help me a lot, I just want to know what is done in that case to investigate about that. pd here I leave the info of the cell that I read with the box z3x:

Searching Samsung modem... detectado COM7
Leyendo información del teléfono ... Listo
Modelo: SM-G950U
AP version: G950USQS3CRE2
CSC version: G950UOYN3CRE2
CP version: G950USQS3CRE2
Código del Producto: VZW
Phone SN: RF8J803TBGN
Número único: 9887E04541354F3750

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.29.5

Thank you!

Reactions: adrian4064002

branden81

Nov 6, 2008
Hello, it's my first time posting or asking here, I need help please ... I have an s8, the model mentioned above, then it has the frp lock, I've searched thousands of tutorials on YouTube about how to do the bypass and they do not work for me . that's because they have binary 1 or 2, their s8, but none of them work for me because I have binary 3, I tried to do it but in no way odin allows me to flash it, I tried flashing it with z3x 29.5, but it also gives me the error .. so I do not know what to do, I do not need a tutorial step by step, although that would help me a lot, I just want to know what is done in that case to investigate about that. pd here I leave the info of the cell that I read with the box z3x:

Thank you!

Have you found out anything else yet??

I am in the exact same place, same everything but the phone is currently SPR (Sprint) not Verizon. They are the same as far as I know, as I plan to use this one on Verizon.

I will post here if I figure out anything else. Good Luck!

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Flash the latest Firmware using Odin3 v3.13.1_3B_PatcheD and it worked for me!!! Only cost my about 15 hours, of trial and error and research =-p.

SM-G950U VZW All firmware link:
https://updato.com/firmware-archive-select-model?q=SM-G950U&exact=1&r=VZW&v=&rpp=100

Odin3 v3.13.1_3B_PatcheD from this post:
https://xdaforums.com/android/software/patched-odin-3-13-1-t3762572

From the posted link above:
"For those looking for a patched odin 3.13.1 version that is a newer build than all the renamed prince comsy 3.12.3 versions floating around.

I patched the latest Odin to offer similar functionality to the princecomsy patch; in that it ignores both the sha256 fails and the model mismatches.
- Developed and successfully tested for my verizon samsung s8 g950u to g950u1 and combination firmwares packages.
- Confirmed working on an unlocked S9+ g965U1 to VZW g965u.
- additional confirmation: G950w from G950u

Attached is the latest patched odin3 v3.13.1 windows version and the original odin v3.13.1 windows and mac version.

Official v3.13.1 Changelog
-Support for compressed binary files (LZ4)
-Support for Android O (Oreo)
-Implement 80 ports Mass D / L
-DVIF for Mac bundle

Be careful flashing!"

adrian4064002

Sep 20, 2017
Uniontown,PA

Thank you!

having the same problem with my sprint s8 g950usqu3crd4, cant get anything to flash through odin, its frp locked too

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you!