FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

★☆[ROM][5.0.1] NuSenseSIX | Sense 6.0 | 4.20.531.4 | v5.5 | Harman

12,456 posts
Thanks Meter: 23,585

By santod040, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 30th July 2014, 11:53 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Announcement from santod040: - Updated to Official m8 5.0.1 Tmo base | 4.20.541.8 | v5.5
30th July 2014, 03:46 PM |#11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Cortland NY
Thanks Meter: 2,303

More
Dude Sweet

30th July 2014, 04:13 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I no longer have a reason to miss my DNA. Good to see your work here!!
The Following User Says Thank You to vishousv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vishousv Ad-Free
30th July 2014, 04:16 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 187

More
So how is the beats working.

Sent from my HTC One VZW using Tapatalk 4
30th July 2014, 04:33 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 9,412

Donate to Me
More
So we don't need a new firmware for WiFi to work like other 4.4.3 ROMs since our vzw phone hasn't officially got a update yet?
The Following User Says Thank You to krazie1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krazie1 Ad-Free
30th July 2014, 05:09 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornjo

So far all is well great job! Only minor thing I see I a blank spot in the app drawer that won't fill in other than that smooth

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The Blank Spot is Google Search. I uninstalled and re-installed from the market. But it is still blank..
30th July 2014, 06:09 PM |#16  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag NorCal

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmatt34

The Blank Spot is Google Search. I uninstalled and re-installed from the market. But it is still blank..

I noticed the blank as well, after taking Velvet.apk(Search) out of system and replacing with latest version in /data/app. (QuickSearchBox)
But all I had to do, was reboot once, and it sorted itself out.
Didn't seem like a big deal to me, so I left it.
Next time, I'll just leave the older Velvet.apk in the rom and let it update on its own I guess.
That was the only thing noticable at all, but like I say, a reboot took care of it for me.
If it isn't going away for others after a reboot, then maybe I'll just post a flashable for Velvet.apk.
But it honestly doesn't effect anything, and for me, resolved itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazie1

So we don't need a new firmware for WiFi to work like other 4.4.3 ROMs since our vzw phone hasn't officially got a update yet?

As far as firmware goes, use the latest Vzw firmware.
This was made to work with what firmware we have, not firmware we may get in the future, or firmware from another variant.
Latest Vzw firmware is all that is needed.
I will never require anyone to flash firmware that doesn't belong on their device, even if it does work.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to santod040 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th July 2014, 07:18 PM |#17  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod040

I noticed the blank as well, after taking Velvet.apk(Search) out of system and replacing with latest version in /data/app. (QuickSearchBox)
But all I had to do, was reboot once, and it sorted itself out.
Didn't seem like a big deal to me, so I left it.
Next time, I'll just leave the older Velvet.apk in the rom and let it update on its own I guess.
That was the only thing noticable at all, but like I say, a reboot took care of it for me.
If it isn't going away for others after a reboot, then maybe I'll just post a flashable for Velvet.apk.
But it honestly doesn't effect anything, and for me, resolved itself.

As far as firmware goes, use the latest Vzw firmware.
This was made to work with what firmware we have, not firmware we may get in the future, or firmware from another variant.
Latest Vzw firmware is all that is needed.
I will never require anyone to flash firmware that doesn't belong on their device, even if it does work.

Yeah I'm trying it now and its working great, the MMS size limit is low only "100,200 & 300kb" when default Verizon is "200, 500 & 1200kb" i'm trying some stuff right now to see if I can bump it up. I noticed the battery icon turns red now when 10%< is that a new feature from 4.4.3?

EDIT: So I was able to bump the MMS size to defaults following this guide here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=16 I used Root Explorer and it worked perfect. @santod040 you can add to OP to help those get their default MMS sizes.

EDIT 2: Rom is perfect man, thanks a bunch!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to krazie1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krazie1 Ad-Free
30th July 2014, 07:24 PM |#18  
Flag Atlanta,Ga
Thanks Meter: 1,512

More
Will there be an deodex verison of this?

Sent from my Insanely powered M8 using Tapatalk
30th July 2014, 07:32 PM |#19  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag NorCal

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazie1

Yeah I'm trying it now and its working great, the MMS size limit is low only "100,200 & 300kb" when default Verizon is "200, 500 & 1200kb" i'm trying some stuff right now to see if I can bump it up. I noticed the battery icon turns red now when 10%< is that a new feature from 4.4.3?

EDIT: So I was able to bump the MMS size to defaults following this guide here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=16 I used Root Explorer and it worked perfect. @santod040 you can add to OP to help those get their default MMS sizes.

EDIT 2: Rom is perfect man, thanks a bunch!

Yeah, I typically make that adjustment in the rom, guess it slipped past me on this rebuild.
Will update with those changes, as that's how I have it on my dna and m7 ports as well.
Glad you are enjoying it so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla420

Will there be an deodex verison of this?

Yeah, I have one ready, will upload later tonight maybe.
Wanted to gauge interest before fully diving in.
The Following User Says Thank You to santod040 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th July 2014, 07:34 PM |#20  
Flag Atlanta,Ga
Thanks Meter: 1,512

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod040

Yeah, I typically make that adjustment in the rom, guess it slipped past me on this rebuild.
Will update with those changes, as that's how I have it on my dna and m7 ports as well.

Yeah, I have one ready, will upload later tonight maybe.
Wanted to gauge interest before fully diving in.

Kool I'll give this a go. I'll be looking out for the deodex verison if u release it

The Following User Says Thank You to holla420 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift holla420 Ad-Free
30th July 2014, 07:48 PM |#21  

Donate to Me
More
So does boomsound work all the time? I notice when I disable beats boomsound icon wont show up when using speakers.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread