Add india LTE band 40 2300Mhz to Verizon HTC M8

Search This thread

jasmeetsuri

Jan 9, 2013
New Delhi
hi i have been using Verizon htc one m8 in india on gsm network for an year now. As the 4g Lte services are launched in my country i got to know my phone does not support the required band. I just want to know the process to add Lte band 40 2300MHz to verizon htc one m8. my htc m8 is S-0ff on SD V10.1 rom thanks in advance.

Last edited:

piyushkohli97

hi i have been using Verizon htc one m8 in india on gsm network for an year now. As the 4g Lte services are launched in my country i got to know my phone does not support the required band. I just want to know the process to add Lte band 40 2300MHz to verizon htc one m8. my htc m8 is S-0ff on SD V10.1 rom thanks in advance.

Try this thread by me - http://xdaforums.com/verizon-htc-one-m8/general/tested-verizon-m8-unlock-lte-band-t3327694
I am using airtel 4g on my verizon m8.
Unlock band 40,3,9

piyushkohli97

I have selected all LTE bands however, still not getting 4G signals, I am on Fluent Rom V6.1
However, when I was on "DOTTAT_VZWM8_S_OFF_SF_6.0_RUU" i was able to get 4G by following your post.

Try reseting through stock recovery, maybe your nv partition has corrupted. Genrally happens when you flash ROMs. After reseting check if 4g works.

gamekill

Dec 1, 2010
I have selected all LTE bands however, still not getting 4G signals, I am on Fluent Rom V6.1
However, when I was on "DOTTAT_VZWM8_S_OFF_SF_6.0_RUU" i was able to get 4G by following your post.

I have a similar problem, I enabled the LTE bands I need and still get no working 4G. I have already factory-reset through stock recovery, but still no working 4G. So if you manage to get it working please let me know. Thanks!

:confused::confused::crying:;);)

Pritesh Radadiya

May 21, 2017
My phone HTC one M8 verizone and not to support jio(Lte) SIM and not start hotspot and android version is 5.0.1 not to update message.please answer me.