FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Is there Nogout for the HTC M8 Verizon?

328 posts
Thanks Meter: 72

By OGdroidster, Senior Member on 29th December 2017, 08:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello, fellow members. I have a Verizon HTC M8 on the way and when I get it I want to to put and flash custom nogout or oreo but probably nogout. Im new to HTC but not the root flash game, i'v been doing this since the original moto droid days. I don't see any nogout roms for this device in this Verizon section for the HTC M8. With that being said my question is this. Is there any nogout ROMs for this device that work and are fully functional? Everyone have a Happy New Years.

17th January 2018, 02:53 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Same question here. I have to send the 10 in already for a new battery. Firing up the ole M8. Thought I would modernize it a bit.
22nd January 2018, 08:59 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goobener

Same question here. I have to send the 10 in already for a new battery. Firing up the ole M8. Thought I would modernize it a bit.

Some of the roms from the m8 section thread work. I'm using aokp, crdroid, and slim rom. AICP also works but there's a bug in reading the SD card which hasn't been fixed yet. Those roms run smooth. If you want viper4android to work with nogout on the m8 you have to flash the vipercleanerzip which someone gave me the link to and you can get it from that post. If you don't get any lte data all you have to do is type this number into your dialer *#*#4636#*#* then press phone info and change the preferred network type to LTE/CDMA/GSM/UMTS then reboot but I only had to do that once on slim rom. Hope this helps you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)