FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

LG VS990 Unbrick via Qfil, (GPT Modified Error Fixed)

136 posts
Thanks Meter: 85

By cranknet, Senior Member on 23rd January 2018, 12:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th November 2018, 05:44 AM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
no need to open the device , just short the 2 data wires on data cable , remove battery and put back , connect the usb cable to mobile still shorting the 2 data lines and connect the usb other end to pc, after connecting to pc disconnect the shorted data lines (do not disconnect data lines , just remove insulation and short it ) and tadaaa ... pc will detect mobile in qualcom mode
4th January 2019, 06:59 PM |#82  

More
Hello,

I have an LG V10 that does not turn on after updating through LG Bridge, apparently the update was successful, but after that the smartphone did not turn on again, only appears as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9088 when connected to the PC

Supposedly it's H901 from TMobile (that's what it says on the label), but when you disarm it and see it on the board it says VS990

I have tried your method of installing Qfil and all that, the installation is done correctly, but then when connecting the device to the PC with the volume + button pressed it does not enter download mode, it still appears as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9088
28th February 2019, 12:16 PM |#83  
Flag Wałbrzych
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Hell!
So same one find solution to debrick H901 from TMobile with the board VS990?
1st March 2019, 12:45 PM |#84  

More
J'ai les fichier de debrick mais ça marche pas pour moi ?
Si vous voulez je les partager avec vous dans le file upload
5th March 2019, 04:07 PM |#85  
Flag Wałbrzych
Thanks Meter: 14

More
i unbrick phone but... i have software h900 AT&T, now i search solution how to change FW to vs990 one.
15th May 2019, 12:10 AM |#86  

More
Not working
I flash the wrong rom. now, vs990 is dead. no display, no vibration, nothing. just show 9008 mode in device manager. flash with qfil and success but still the same. the device still in 9008 mode with no display.

any suggestions?
23rd September 2019, 10:53 AM |#87  

More
Hi, could you please tell me how exactly you got the .xml files? I am trying to bring my 960AY back to life.
Thanks
Jiri
18th October 2019, 05:40 AM |#88  

More
I tried this method and it worked. Only thing is I can't put the phone into download mode anymore. When I hold the volume button up and plug in the USB it boot straight into fasboot mode. I don't know how to get out off fasboot mode and into download mode.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
9008, qualcomm, unbrick, v10, vs990

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)