One of the things that's driving me most crazy, is all the default icons cluttering up my notification bar - especially since they don't tell me anything I need to know. Specifically:
1. The battery icon (since I have percentage on, this is redundant).
2. NFC icon (I always leave it on, why do I want this icon?!)
3. Bluetooth icon (again, always on, always connected to my watch, not telling me anything...)
4. The 4G icon while I'm on Wifi
5. The HiFi icon (why would I even want to turn this off?!)
6. The Alarm icon (I have to wake up every day.. why do I need this icon)
Is there anyway to hide/disable these icons from showing, without root? Thanks in advance.