#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for Lineage OS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to Lineage OS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.
First time flashing Lineage OS 16.0 your device?
Coming from a SENSE ROM?
- Enable all location services: Settings > Location > (all location services) = On
- Download the zip(s).
- Install a compatible Recovery
- Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
- Wipe data & cache partitions of your device (required when coming from stock!).
- Flash LineageOS.
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
AFH - https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files...&sort_dir=DESC
Google Apps - http://opengapps.org/?arch=arm64&api=9.0&variant=nano
TWRP Recovery - https://dl.twrp.me/hima/twrp-3.2.3-0-hima.img.html
XDA: DevDB Information
LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the HTC One (M9 Verizon)
ROM OS Version: 9 Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.108
HTC Firmware: 4.x
special thanks to:
What is working
- Camera (including video recording)
- Telephony (Calls, MMS/SMS and Mobile data)
- Audio (Record and Playback)
- Video Playback
What is not working
- FM Radio
How to Build