Translating for a Guide for a newbie - S7 - Android 8.0 - G930UUESACSI1

Search This thread

Pantojex

Jun 22, 2020
Hey guys, I've been trying to root my phone for a long time and no success!
Then I found this amazing forum, and was reading it and found this Guide here

https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=81410291&postcount=1850

Can you guys explain me with a little bit more details how to follow the steps?

Start by refashing your phone with the latest rootable stock firmware (UUESACSI1) located below.
Keep in mind that all your data will be erased, therefore back it up to an SDcard using Samsung Smart Switch.
Enter download mode by holding down Vol Down + Home + Power for about 10-15 seconds.
Use the patched Odin below for all operations, under the PIT tab select the PIT file extracted from the "CSC_OYM_G93xxx.tar" file.
Under the Options tab select Auto-Reboot + NAND Erase + Repartition + F.Reset.
Select the proper files for BL, AP, CP, and for CSC use the non-HOME CSC file, then press Start.
Right before the flashing is done, hold down Vol Up + Home + Power to get into recovery.
Do a full Factory Data+Cache reset, set up the phone and continue on with this guide.

I think I understood the step #1, im downloading the files...

Step#2
Enable ADB Debugging (and OEM Unlock if available) in Settings > Developer Options, and run the script below, in order to avoid the constant re-booting and OTA updates after flashing the eng-boot.
Run the batch file below, some of the commands will fail which is perfectly normal, just disregard it.
Samsung_Security+OTA_Disabler_(BillA_v2018-04-01).BAT

To do this step, Do i need to be on download mode + with the phone connected?

Any tips, how can I do that in a safe way? This would be my first time rooting a phone =x
I've read already many threads and saw many videos!

If possible please give me some hints and tips so i dont scr** up! thank you!

TommyQuid

Sep 5, 2020
Can you guys explain me with a little bit more details how to follow the steps?

To do this step, Do i need to be on download mode + with the phone connected?
Any tips, how can I do that in a safe way? This would be my first time rooting a phone =x
I've read already many threads and saw many videos!

If possible please give me some hints and tips so i dont scr** up! thank you!

Don't know if you're still here. I'm going to flash my phone using that guide; I'venot done so yet. Step 1 is done using Odin. Step 2 is performed after going into About Phones and enabling developer options then enabling USB debugging. So don't be in download mode when you perform step 2. That file is a script you execute on your computer after you've enabled those options on your phone and connected via USB to your computer. Hope it helps