This is not bootanimation, this is the splash screen (the 'Lenovo' boot logo which is displayed when device is switched ON)
This is for Lenovo Vibe P1 Only (Snapdragon device)..
For other devices, please send me your splash.img so that I can create a tool for you too.
1. Rooted Lenovo Vibe P1 (any ROM)
2. Terminal Emulator app installed.
STEPS to create splash.img:
Before proceeding, make sure fastboot is setup properly in your computer (just incase something goes wrong)..
It's not yet tested by anyone.
1. Make sure you have a 1080x1920 picture in PNG format.
2. Download & Extract this: Splash_Logo_Maker.zip
3. Now rename your picture as logo.png & replace it inside "pics" folder of the extracted folder.
4. Finally, run the 'CREATE_LOGO.bat' to create splash.img , which you can find inside the "output" folder after completion.
STEPS to flash splash.img:
1. Transfer the splash.img to your device's Internal Storage.
2. Open Terminal Emulator & enter the following to flash it:
su dd if=/sdcard/splash.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/splash
Incase something goes wrong or device doesn't bootup, here's the stock_splash.zip. Extract it & flash the splash.img from fastboot like:
fastboot flash splash splash.img
1. @GokulNC (myself ) who wrote this script
2. This is just a replica of my tool here: [GUIDE] How to Create Custom Splash Screen (Boot Logo) for Mi 5
Hit the Thanks button if it worked for you
Don't forget to post here the custom splash screens that you made, since others may find it useful