[ROOT][CUSTOM ROM][NOUGAT 7.1.1]lenovo vibe x3 nougat custom rom(mokee rom7.1.1)

Search This thread

tarun yadvendu

Dec 22, 2016
jaipur
I am not able to flash the ROM on my Vibe X3a40. Whenever I try to flash the zip, TWRP shows the following error
Code:
E3004: This package is for device: x3, x3c50, x3a40, x3c70;
this device is x3_row
As far as know x3a40 and x3 row are the same devices. Heck! my device even has x3a40 written on the back. Please help!

have you used twrp 3.0.2?

XiaoAk

R.Hari

Aug 4, 2018
Vibe X3 Mokee ROM

Tried a lot open source once our there (even the once mention in this forum) and settled Mokee which is the most stable sofar. Thanks guys!

2 main issues for me are

1) call quality - Echo for the receiver and sound breaks at this side.
2) can't connect to my PC

Happy otherwise. .:)

XiaoAk

Tried a lot open source once our there (even the once mention in this forum) and settled Mokee which is the most stable sofar. Thanks guys!

2 main issues for me are

1) call quality - Echo for the receiver and sound breaks at this side.
2) can't connect to my PC

Happy otherwise. .:)

Hello, can ya tell me why you settled on Mokee ? feedback is necessary for making my ROMs better.
By the way, I added MTP fix in RR and los ?

R.Hari

Aug 4, 2018
Hello, can ya tell me why you settled on Mokee feedback is necessary for making my ROMs better.
By the way, I added MTP fix in RR and los ?

Hi,

Tried AospExtended-v4.6-x3-20180622-1443-UNOFFICIAL and RR-N-v5.8.5-20180723-x3 before.
Issued with RR-N-v5.8.5-20180723-x3 - Gets hung often (cant come online after locking. Stuck with display off and had to reboot). Gapp keeps crashing
AospExtended-v4.6-x3-20180622-1443-UNOFFICIAL looked much better. Not crashing as often as RR. But then I left it for charging over night and found it also in hung state next morning.

Moved to MK71.2-x3-180721-RELEASE next day when I sad your post here. Not hung for last two weeks, pretty stable and google apps are happy.
After recent update, I can charge it with my Win10 laptop not without annoying warning messages. Trying to fix driver to see if I can do file transfer :)

Same-time, authentication Apps are not happy with saftynet on MK still. Tried magisk, not luck. Gets "Invalid Responce" error, which I read in another thread is a wider issue after google updating api's. Let me know if I am wrong.
Also MK is not accurate with reaming battery
And big issue, call quality. However it's better with my Bluetooth headset :)

XiaoAk

Hi,

Tried AospExtended-v4.6-x3-20180622-1443-UNOFFICIAL and RR-N-v5.8.5-20180723-x3 before.
Issued with RR-N-v5.8.5-20180723-x3 - Gets hung often (cant come online after locking. Stuck with display off and had to reboot). Gapp keeps crashing
AospExtended-v4.6-x3-20180622-1443-UNOFFICIAL looked much better. Not crashing as often as RR. But then I left it for charging over night and found it also in hung state next morning.

Okay, I'll look into this.

and don't worry about safety net check on magisk as its an api problem of magisk itself

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, finally after a lot of struggle and research i found a nougat rom for lenovo vibe x3 (all the models). The rom version is 7.1.1 and it is a nightly build developers are continuosly working on it and the most important thing i haven't made this rom, i am just publishing it here so that many poor lenovo vibe x3 users can use their phone up to its full potential.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

so without any delay i will mention all the important details for flashing this rom to your device

prerequisite

1. bootloader unlocked vibe x3(unlocking bootloader guide)
      2.Twrp flashed(flashing giude)
      3.A usb cable
      4.Android custom mokee rom(link is below)
      5.Gapps for android 7.1.1(if needed)
      6.A little mind

How to Install android 7.1.1
    1. Firstly download the custom rom
      2.Copy it to your phone memory
      3.Boot your device in recovery mode(power off your device then, press power button+vol up.+vol down.)
      4.Firstly factory reset your phone.
      5.Then click on install
      6.Select custom rom
      7.And swipe to install it
      8.Wait for the process to finish(it may take some time)
      9.After the rom is flashed it show success in log
      10.Then restart your device(reboot system at bottom)
      11.Wait for the device to boot up(wait for atleast 5 min., it takes time for first bootup, dont press any button while rebooting)
      12.That's all your custom rom is flashed. now just set up your device and enjoy your new android custom rom.

Downloads and Guides
    unlock bootloader guide and twrp link:https://xdaforums.com/general/general/unlock-bootloader-flash-twrp3-0-2-t3580553
    mokee android 7.1.1 rom download link:https://download.mokeedev.com/?device=x3
    gapps:http://opengapps.org/
    yep it works.[/QUOT
    iam getting error faiked remote can not use this command on user version what i need to do
    my e-mail- suhaasb7@gmail.com
    my whatsapp no- +918951911562

i hope that method works for you.:)
    hello there sorry to disturb u again and again 1 last que before i begin. i am on cm 13 right now will it be needed to factory reset and thn to install 7.1.1 coz as i told u o got that error when i was using stock rom
    No problem bro, you can ask me anything. The ans is yes you have to factory reset your phone before flashing any other rom, because if you don't do that then it will be considered as dirty flash, and because of this some apps and setting may not work properly, or it may end up in bootloop, so it's better to factory reset your phone.
    Thank u for reply. One more question Sir, Does this ROM has Volte Features ?

no this rom does not have volte, the modem file is not updated yet. They are still working on it.
    is it suitable for lenovo x3a40 Indian version

yes it is suitable for indian version, i currently using this rom on my indian version x3a40:)