FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][7.1.2_r36][UNOFFICIAL] AospExtended ROM V4.6 [OMS/DUI]

236 posts
Thanks Meter: 61
 
Post Reply Email Thread
30th May 2018, 09:26 AM |#11  
pingufanpoy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
if you have the stock kernel for the vibe x3 can you upload it, I cant find it anywhere and im stuck on breeze kernel theres no way to restore it
31st May 2018, 11:08 AM |#12  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belram

Will pubg work properly in the 3rd update
And when is the 3rd update coming

No ETA for now as fixing big cores it taking longer than I expected
4th June 2018, 09:42 AM |#13  
Junior Member
Flag Jászberény
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayan1000

Build 23-05-2018

1. Fixed headphones issue
2. Added Zen io scheduler
3. Enabled Alucard hotplug
4. Fixed Doze too (I think )

Build 02-06-2017
1. Fixed big cores
2. Added missing vulkan library files
3. Added Audio Amplifier (stole it from Nextbit Robin 🤣)

Hi!
What is the best core control through the kernel adiutor?Alucard is needed or the original kernel control is better?
Sometimes the phone was freezed , but the core are working full.
THX!Z.
4th June 2018, 07:51 PM |#14  
Quote:
Originally Posted by csazoo

Hi!
What is the best core control through the kernel adiutor?Alucard is needed or the original kernel control is better?
Sometimes the phone was freezed , but the core are working full.
THX!Z.

Alucard acts strange sometimes
8th June 2018, 08:40 PM |#15  
FriedChickenButt's Avatar
Junior Member
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
USB connectivity is not working on Windows 10, says "error code 10" in device manager. But works perfectly on Linux.
I had this problem for all the ROMs except MIUI and VibeUI ROMs. x3c50 users don't face this problem and x3a40 users do.
Am I missing something here?
9th June 2018, 01:47 PM |#16  
Junior Member
Flag Jászberény
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Found a bug.The called person heard some echo during the call.Z.
10th June 2018, 03:23 AM |#17  
Senior Member
Flag Palghar
Thanks Meter: 82
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedChickenButt

USB connectivity is not working on Windows 10, says "error code 10" in device manager. But works perfectly on Linux.
I had this problem for all the ROMs except MIUI and VibeUI ROMs. x3c50 users don't face this problem and x3a40 users do.
Am I missing something here?

This seems driver issue
11th June 2018, 08:50 AM |#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayan1000

Yeah, I'm working on that one

So glad we have a new rom fot VIBE X3! Thank you very much! Would you like to get a Weibo account? There will be many X3 users can tell you about the bugs.^_^
11th June 2018, 09:43 AM |#20  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmyer96

So glad we have a new rom fot VIBE X3! Thank you very much! Would you like to get a Weibo account? There will be many X3 users can tell you about the bugs.^_^

Thanks for the offer but I'm already on weibo, as for the bugs can you add QQ group : 239777381
11th June 2018, 11:24 AM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayan1000

Thanks for the offer but I'm already on weibo, as for the bugs can you add QQ group : 239777381

That's good! THX! Do you mind give me your Weibo ID pls?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes