After days of waiting, a stock ROM package for Vibe X3 is finally available(or rather leaked).
This thread and all its contents are meant solely for the ROW variant X3a40.
This thread will come handy for restoring both working or bricked devices back to stock state.
There are two ways to flash the stock ROM:
- Using QFIL tool on PC: This should be handy for bricked devices and also for working devices. Guide in post #2.
- Using Qualcomm Diagnostic mode on device: This should be handy for people willing to downgrade a working device to an older stock firmware. Needs access to internal storage so doesn't make sense to use for a bricked device. Won't work if on custom ROM (modded stock ROMs should work). Guide in post #3.
- X3a40_S237_170803_ROW QFIL Package (1.6 GB) | Alternative .7z File (1.4 GB) | Follow post #2 | Latest
- X3a40_S217_160623_ROW QFIL Package | Follow post #2
- X3a40_S130_151122_ROW QFIL Package | Follow post #2
- X3a40_S130_151122_ROW QSB Package | Follow Post #3
- Drivers + QFIL | Windows 10 | Windows 7 | (UPDATED: 5/4/16)
The file sizes differ due to different compression levels and format.