[ROM][Unofficial][7.1.2]Resurrection Remix-N 5.8.5[X3c50][Alpha]

236 posts
Thanks Meter: 61

Post Reply Email Thread
1st February 2018, 06:45 PM |#11  
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 15

More
[QUOTE=Edgard.McQueen;75411587]pan.baidu.com/s/1dFeWzPB?errno=0&errmsg=Auth%20Login%20Sucess&&bdu ss=&ssnerror=0&traceid=#list/path=%2F
9th May 2018, 11:09 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgard.McQueen

flash Chinese rom first, 1626

Dirty flash over 1626?
9th May 2018, 05:08 PM |#13  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator_XxX

Dirty flash over 1626?

lol no, I updated the ROM and fixed mic, I think you'll be able to flash it on X3a40 now
16th May 2018, 01:28 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayan1000

lol no, I updated the ROM and fixed mic, I think you'll be able to flash it on X3a40 now

mic is fixed but no sound when using headphone. Everytime I insert headphone os crashes and phone s switched off. When making call headphone works properly..
The Following User Says Thank You to KnightHunt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KnightHunt Ad-Free
17th May 2018, 10:01 AM |#15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHunt

mic is fixed but no sound when using headphone. Everytime I insert headphone os crashes and phone s switched off. When making call headphone works properly..

Haven't tested headphones yet 🤔 I'll look into it later, I'm trying to get the camera working for now
20th May 2018, 12:13 PM |#16  
Flag Ghaziabad
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Flashlight not working
Quote:

Haven't tested headphones yet 🤔 I'll look into it later, I'm trying to get the camera working for now

The flashlight is not working either. Please fix these things, I love Resurrection Remix and would love to use it as my daily driver ROM.
20th May 2018, 04:39 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Help
after testing your rom I went back to stock rom( using qfil)
Now my pc wont detect my phone..
when I installed old rr rom and revert to stock every thing was fine
Your new rom has serious issue
I cant install any rom

PLEASE Help!!
The Following User Says Thank You to KnightHunt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KnightHunt Ad-Free
20th May 2018, 08:02 PM |#18  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke0404

The flashlight is not working either. Please fix these things, I love Resurrection Remix and would love to use it as my daily driver ROM.

Flashlight module is connected to camera so it won't work until we fix camera
21st May 2018, 06:09 AM |#19  
Flag Ghaziabad
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Flashlight module is connected to camera so it won't work until we fix camera

USB drivers don't seem to be working either. My computer recognizes device when in recovery but not when switched on. Besides I am also facing frequent crashes and random reboots. Please fix. Thank you for your support
22nd May 2018, 09:20 AM |#20  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke0404

USB drivers don't seem to be working either. My computer recognizes device when in recovery but not when switched on. Besides I am also facing frequent crashes and random reboots. Please fix. Thank you for your support

Yeah I noticed last night that windows can't detect phone, strangely it works fine on Linux. And I never really faced random reboots need to see about that. By the way, I'm gonna abandon RR for few weeks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
vibe-x3

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)