FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][Unofficial][7.1.2]Resurrection Remix-N 5.8.5[X3c50][Alpha]

236 posts
Thanks Meter: 62
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Resurrection Remix Unofficial for Lenovo Vibe X3

About Resurrection Remix:

Resurrection Remix Rom is based on LineageOS, SlimRom, OmniRom and Original Remix Rom Builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device
Many things from the previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the Rom. So, Enjoy!

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Camera
  • Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • LED
  • GPS
  • NFC
  • MIC (Thanks to Edgard McQueen for telling me correct ACDB ID's)
  • MTP (only works with USB Debugging as for now)

Not Working :
  • Call Echo on receiver side
  • IR
  • Video Recording (works with OpenCamera but only till 1080p)

Install Instructions :
1. Download the Latest Build RR 5.8.5
2. reboot to recovery.
3. Flash RR 5.8.5
4. Flash Gapps
5. Reboot
6. Enjoy!

Download
RR-5.8.5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XiaoAk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XiaoAk Ad-Free
16th January 2018, 12:51 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Doubt
Does this rom have all the features of the stock rom like.Dolby Atmos,VR etc
17th January 2018, 08:03 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belram

Does this rom have all the features of the stock rom like.Dolby Atmos,VR etc

No, this is based on AOSP and will not have Vibe UI specific features.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayan1000

Resurrection Remix Unofficial for Lenovo Vibe X3

About Resurrection Remix:

Resurrection Remix Rom is based on LineageOS, SlimRom, OmniRom and Original Remix Rom Builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device
Many things from the previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the Rom. So, Enjoy!

Not Working :
Camera
Mic
IR

Install Instructions :
1. Download the Latest Build RR 5.8.5
2. reboot to recovery.
3. Flash RR 5.8.5
4. Flash Gapps
5. Reboot
6. Enjoy!

Download
RR-5.8.5

Will this also work for Indian version of Vibe X3 (x3a40)?
17th January 2018, 10:39 AM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belram

Does this rom have all the features of the stock rom like.Dolby Atmos,VR etc

I'll add Dolby once it's stable
17th January 2018, 10:42 AM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belram

Does this rom have all the features of the stock rom like.Dolby Atmos,VR etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by anantharam

No, this is based on AOSP and will not have Vibe UI specific features.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------



Will this also work for Indian version of Vibe X3 (x3a40)?

Haven't got time to try it on row rom, I think it'll work if you use Chinese twrp by wzsx
26th January 2018, 03:16 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Possible solution of the infrared port, via init.d script, need to check:

#!/system/bin/sh

chown system:system /sys/class/leds/infrared/transmit
chown system:system /sys/class/leds/infrared/brightness
The Following User Says Thank You to Edgard.McQueen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Edgard.McQueen Ad-Free
1st February 2018, 12:05 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
I just used the Chinese twrp and installed this ROM in x3 a40 but it does not boot up.
Any solutions
1st February 2018, 04:37 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizam Fa

I just used the Chinese twrp and installed this ROM in x3 a40 but it does not boot up.
Any solutions

flash Chinese rom first, 1626
1st February 2018, 05:29 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgard.McQueen

flash Chinese rom first, 1626

Can you give me the link
1st February 2018, 06:21 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizam Fa

Can you give me the link

pan.baidu.com/s/1dFeWzPB?errno=0&errmsg=Auth%20Login%20Sucess&&bdu ss=&ssnerror=0&traceid=#list/path=%2F存档%2FLenovo_X3%2FX3c50线刷工具和线刷包&parentPath= %2F存档

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwE3vM3IGxkPejBNcUlCeW1XRkE/view

please read instruction for flash chinese rom on x3a40
The Following User Says Thank You to Edgard.McQueen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Edgard.McQueen Ad-Free
1st February 2018, 06:45 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
[QUOTE=Edgard.McQueen;75411587]pan.baidu.com/s/1dFeWzPB?errno=0&errmsg=Auth%20Login%20Sucess&&bdu ss=&ssnerror=0&traceid=#list/path=%2F
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
vibe-x3

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes