FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Qty 3 *new in box* G-Tablets, w/ complete accessories, free to good home

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By dwthomp, Junior Member on 17th September 2016, 10:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
While preparing for a work-related move, I came across *3* G-Tablet setups I purchased several years ago for a home automation project that never came to fruition. All are new in the original packaging; only one was open and powered up *once*. The setups are complete with three sets of everything: Covers, power adapters, screen protectors, docking stands, car power adapters, etc.

FREE to a good home. As in *completely* free - I'll even pay the shipping. I have only two conditions:
  1. You take all 3 setups as a lot.
  2. Anything you don't use, or anything you don't need any more, you pass on to someone else for free.
First come, first served - please indicate your interest in the forum; the first taker and I can set up shipping details via email.

Dave

21st September 2016, 03:29 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
No interest?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwthomp

While preparing for a work-related move, I came across *3* G-Tablet setups I purchased several years ago for a home automation project that never came to fruition. All are new in the original packaging; only one was open and powered up *once*. The setups are complete with three sets of everything: Covers, power adapters, screen protectors, docking stands, car power adapters, etc.

FREE to a good home. As in *completely* free - I'll even pay the shipping. I have only two conditions:

1. You take all 3 setups as a lot.
  2. Anything you don't use, or anything you don't need any more, you pass on to someone else for free.
First come, first served - please indicate your interest in the forum; the first taker and I can set up shipping details via email.

Dave

Okay - a little surprised there has been no interest, but not really. If no one wants to take these by noon ET Wednesday, I'll take them off to recycling.

Dave
25th September 2016, 11:56 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

Okay - a little surprised there has been no interest, but not really. If no one wants to take these by noon ET Wednesday, I'll take them off to recycling.

Dave

Hi, are those tablets still available or are they gone?
28th September 2016, 05:55 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edfernandez2

Hi, are those tablets still available or are they gone?

Sorry, they are gone.

The good news is, they avoided the recycler - they went to a co-worker who is going to use them as "first tablets" for his two young kids (and the third for himself to learn how to play with custom ROMS).
29th September 2016, 02:11 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

Sorry, they are gone.

The good news is, they avoided the recycler - they went to a co-worker who is going to use them as "first tablets" for his two young kids (and the third for himself to learn how to play with custom ROMS).

That's good to hear that they weren't lost.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)