A few questions about the HW2 before buying.

Search This thread

THUDUK

Aug 12, 2007
eastbourne
Google Pixel 4a
Hi Having owned a vivoactive 3, apple watch 2, geat fit 2 and an old fitbit charge, I am looking at the HW2 as it seems to slot in somewhere between all of these.

A few questions does the HW2 :

1) Have a watch-face with your next appointment/agenda displayed

2) Can you automatically sync your run with Strava/Endomondo/Garmin

3) Does the sleep tracker automatically detect sleep and does it display REM sleep

4) Can you control your Spotify music, not install your spotify, but control the music on your phone.

5) Can you view your cadence whilst out running on the watch.

Hope you can help, thanks.

Alaadragonfire

Apr 15, 2012
Amman
Google Pixel 4a
A few questions does the HW2 :

1) Have a watch-face with your next appointment/agenda displayed

Yes

2) Can you automatically sync your run with Strava/Endomondo/Garmin

Yes

3) Does the sleep tracker automatically detect sleep and does it display REM sleep

Yes and yes

4) Can you control your Spotify music, not install your spotify, but control the music on your phone.

Yes

5) Can you view your cadence whilst out running on the watch.

Yes with Huawei workout

Alaa

strekib

Mar 22, 2016
5) I prefer Google Fit because I can export data to other app like Endomondo, Strava, TomTom and etc.

Odesláno z mého SM-T815 pomocí Tapatalk

THUDUK

Aug 12, 2007
eastbourne
Google Pixel 4a
Thanks for your help, I downloaded the Huawei health app, not that impressed to be honest, most of its in Chinese, really puts me off, almost feel I've downloaded the wrong app, but it's the official one from the play store.

WishToLive

Mar 21, 2018
Bucharest
Thanks for your help, I downloaded the Huawei health app, not that impressed to be honest, most of its in Chinese, really puts me off, almost feel I've downloaded the wrong app, but it's the official one from the play store.

Weird... i have the AL10(china model) model paired with a HW2 and my Huawei Health app on the phone is in full English.

THUDUK

Aug 12, 2007
eastbourne
Google Pixel 4a
It's the discover and feature tabs that are in Chinese, the rest is in English, shame you can't remove these useless tabs with the content and just have the health info only