FORUMS

[APP] Agenda wear

453 posts
Thanks Meter: 407

By quentin330, Senior Member on 25th August 2014, 06:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I've created an app to display the list of the next visible events of your agenda on your wear, it's a beta as I think I can improve it but I wanted to show it to you to have some feedback.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tch.agendawear

To sync your data with your watch you have to open the mobile app once or reboot your phone (so that the activity is called).

I've tested it on my LG G Watch and it's working but for now I haven't tested it in english, just in french so if there are problems in english just tell me.

The limits I've set is 50 events and 2 months max, but maybe later I will make a setting so that everyone can choose it.

That's it, test it, share it and give some feedback.

here are some screenshots, tell me how I could make it look better

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot01.png
Views:	7414
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	2914648   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot02.png
Views:	7356
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	2914649   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot03.png
Views:	8811
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	2929784   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot04.png
Views:	8787
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	2930294  
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014-10-10-10.28.22.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (204.7 KB, 7549 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to quentin330 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift quentin330 Ad-Free
26th August 2014, 02:26 PM |#2  
Flag GipsyBanana
Thanks Meter: 29

More
I'll test it as soon as I get my LG G Watch !
And if it's in french, it's really nice

Will you add the possibility to add an event to a calendar directly from the watch or it's not in your plans ?
27th August 2014, 03:49 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bordeaux

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiMilz

I'll test it as soon as I get my LG G Watch !
And if it's in french, it's really nice

Will you add the possibility to add an event to a calendar directly from the watch or it's not in your plans ?

I'll try to add things that people want so if you really want that and if you're not the only one I'll try, but I don't think it can be easy to create an event on a watch
27th August 2014, 08:09 PM |#4  
Flag GipsyBanana

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quentin330

I'll try to add things that people want so if you really want that and if you're not the only one I'll try, but I don't think it can be easy to create an event on a watch

I was thinking to smething like this (for classes, for exemple):

On the phone, we can add all the types of events (homework, lesson, interrogation,..) and all our classes.
Then, when we want to add an event on the watch, we chose the date, then, we can select the type (homework) and what is relatited to (English).

I don't know if I was very clear, but I tried ^^
The Following User Says Thank You to MiMilz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MiMilz Ad-Free
27th August 2014, 08:16 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bordeaux

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I was thinking to smething like this (for classes, for exemple):

On the phone, we can add all the types of events (homework, lesson, interrogation,..) and all our classes.
Then, when we want to add an event on the watch, we chose the date, then, we can select the type (homework) and what is relatited to (English).

I don't know if I was very clear, but I tried ^^

So you have some registred events on the phone and when you create a new event on the watch you just choose from one of them and select the date and the time ? I could do something like this but I'm gonna need time
The Following User Says Thank You to quentin330 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift quentin330 Ad-Free
28th August 2014, 03:13 PM |#6  
Flag GipsyBanana

More
Quote:

So you have some registred events on the phone and when you create a new event on the watch you just choose from one of them and select the date and the time ? I could do something like this but I'm gonna need time

Yes, it's exactly what I wanted to say !

The interface seems to be really great on the screenshots !
The only thing I would change is the color of the event, I would prefer it on the left side, like on all calendar app, but it's only a matter of taste
28th August 2014, 03:28 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bordeaux

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yes, it's exactly what I wanted to say !

The interface seems to be really great on the screenshots !
The only thing I would change is the color of the event, I would prefer it on the left side, like on all calendar app, but it's only a matter of taste

I tried on the left side but it felt to empty on the right side, so I put it there
29th August 2014, 10:18 AM |#8  
Flag GipsyBanana

More
Oh ok
30th August 2014, 11:04 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Will you let us choose 12 hour time?
30th August 2014, 01:13 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bordeaux

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReasonablyRooted

Will you let us choose 12 hour time?

Yes, i'll add such settings as soon as the core of the app will be working fine
30th August 2014, 07:58 PM |#11  
Flag Mexico City
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:

I've created an app to display the list of the next visible events of your agenda on your wear, it's a beta as I think I can improve it but I wanted to show it to you to have some feedback.

To sync your data with your watch you have to open the mobile app once (which is empty for the moment, it just calls an activity) or reboot your phone (so that the activity is called).

I've tested it on my LG G Watch and it's working but for now I haven't tested it in english, just in french so if there are problems in english just tell me.

The limits I've set is 50 events and 1 month max, but maybe later I will make a setting so that everyone can choose it.

That's it, test it, share it and give some feedback.
(I'll put it on the play store after I've made a new icon because I don't know if I have the rights to use this one)

EDIT : here are some screenshots, tell me how I could make it look better

(you can see the color of the calendar on the right side)

EDIT 2 : V1.1 should start service at boot and sync every 15 minutes
There's a bug that opens the app everytime the data is synced, i'll fix that as i'll be home from work

Nice app, downloaded it and tested and works fine, suggested enhancements will make it even better. My suggestion would be to add a small line separator between the days. Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)