FORUMS

[APP] Battery Alert - Notification if your watch battery is getting low on your phone

166 posts
Thanks Meter: 76

By joelphilippage, Senior Member on 5th August 2018, 12:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
This is a simple app to get a notification on your watch and/or phone if your watch battery goes below a set point. In order for the app to work, make sure the app is installed on both your watch and phone and that you have opened both to establish the connection. You can then set the level you want to be alerted at and whether you want to be alerted on your phone or watch only. If you wish to only get alerts on your phone you need to block notifications for the app in Google's Wear OS app. This was mainly an app I wrote to try out Kotlin but I hope it is useful!

You can get it on the play store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.batteryalert
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joelphilippage For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joelphilippage Ad-Free
5th August 2018, 02:31 AM |#2  
Flag Centralia
Thanks Meter: 1,052

Donate to Me
More
I have really been wanting a notification on my phone when my watch is done charging. Can you add a second alert for when the watch is charged? Guess I should try it before asking but didn't see this in the description 😀
5th August 2018, 11:43 PM |#3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag SLO
Thanks Meter: 5,839

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereal_bigjake

I have really been wanting a notification on my phone when my watch is done charging. Can you add a second alert for when the watch is charged? Guess I should try it before asking but didn't see this in the description

I have used this app for a couple years, it has some other features as well.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rfull&hl=en_US

I've tried with Tasker, AutoWear, and many others, this just works.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pkt_Lnt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pkt_Lnt Ad-Free
6th August 2018, 12:56 AM |#4  
Flag Centralia
Thanks Meter: 1,052

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkt_Lnt

That's perfect! Thanks 👍
The Following User Says Thank You to thereal_bigjake For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thereal_bigjake Ad-Free
7th August 2018, 10:19 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereal_bigjake

I have really been wanting a notification on my phone when my watch is done charging. Can you add a second alert for when the watch is charged? Guess I should try it before asking but didn't see this in the description

Thanks for the suggestion! I've added this in the latest update.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joelphilippage For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joelphilippage Ad-Free
9th October 2018, 12:50 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkt_Lnt

not working ? i put alert 60% for battery i didn't receive any alert on my phone

did only alert when the battery is full on watch ? just this ?
23rd December 2019, 12:37 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 200

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelphilippage

This is a simple app to get a notification on your watch and/or phone if your watch battery goes below a set point. In order for the app to work, make sure the app is installed on both your watch and phone and that you have opened both to establish the connection. You can then set the level you want to be alerted at and whether you want to be alerted on your phone or watch only. If you wish to only get alerts on your phone you need to block notifications for the app in Google's Wear OS app. This was mainly an app I wrote to try out Kotlin but I hope it is useful!

You can get it on the play store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.batteryalert

Thanks for this app, this is what i am searching for.
Sadly, the the link isnt working anymore and i cant find it in the play store.

Is it possible to get the latest apk's?

thx
pOpY
23rd December 2019, 06:03 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 436

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by popy2006

Thanks for this app, this is what i am searching for.
Sadly, the the link isnt working anymore and i cant find it in the play store.

Is it possible to get the latest apk's?

thx
pOpY

Just try the wear battery full above. I never find the need to check the battery level. But I need to know when it is charging or not. I use Automagic and setup up the sound to tell me when it is charging and show me the average percentage used since last charged. It takes quite a bit setup, but the simplest one require the least setup. And you can do a lot of other stuff with it too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Desmanto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Desmanto Ad-Free
25th December 2019, 04:15 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmanto

Just try the wear battery full above. I never find the need to check the battery level. But I need to know when it is charging or not. I use Automagic and setup up the sound to tell me when it is charging and show me the average percentage used since last charged. It takes quite a bit setup, but the simplest one require the least setup. And you can do a lot of other stuff with it too.

thx a lot.
But i have sold my Wear watch because the short battery life was one thing that annoyed me.
Thanks anyway

pOpY
25th December 2019, 05:30 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 436

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by popy2006

thx a lot.
But i have sold my Wear watch because the short battery life was one thing that annoyed me.
Thanks anyway

pOpY

Agreed about the battery life. I have to charge at least twice a day, while my previous mi band 2 only once in 2 weeks. But can't help with it, I need wearOS. Hopefully next gen wear SoC can get much better life. At least last 2 full days in one charge.
The Following User Says Thank You to Desmanto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Desmanto Ad-Free
25th December 2019, 06:16 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmanto

Agreed about the battery life. I have to charge at least twice a day, while my previous mi band 2 only once in 2 weeks. But can't help with it, I need wearOS. Hopefully next gen wear SoC can get much better life. At least last 2 full days in one charge.

Yeah, the hope never dies...

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6013 mit Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)