1,413 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,274

By moneytoo, Recognized Developer on 28th February 2018, 08:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st March 2018, 12:38 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
I love it !!

Woud it be possible to have more shortcuts for watches with just one button? Like double press, triple press, or long press followed by short press, etc ?
5th April 2018, 03:20 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
I'd love to see a feature for turning on sunlight mode or max brightness like Bubble Launcher has. This is the main reason to use that app in my opinion. Thanks for the hard work on this.
19th April 2018, 07:43 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you so much, with Button Launcher I was able to remap the crown on my Fossil Explorist, which always toggled Google Assistant when accidently pressed. I would love to have an option to just go back to the watch face or totally disable the button, whatever is possible. Any advice?
6th May 2018, 10:11 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Hi, after the last Google App or Wear OS update I get a notification dialog which app should be opened after I pressed the hardware button on the Huawei 1st Gen. There is no "always" checkbox option. Any ideas? Screenshot is in German.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.png
Views:	142
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	4494643  
6th May 2018, 10:40 PM |#25  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime_de

Hi, after the last Google App or Wear OS update I get a notification dialog which app should be opened after I pressed the hardware button on the Huawei 1st Gen. There is no "always" checkbox option. Any ideas? Screenshot is in German.

There's no "Always" option but the selected action should open automatically next time. Does it open?
If it's still a problem, I will have to wait for the update myself to check out what's going on.
7th May 2018, 07:19 AM |#26  

More
No, it doesn't.
It asked everytime.
8th May 2018, 06:02 AM |#27  
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Stopped working for me too
8th May 2018, 09:09 AM |#28  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
I've just received update of the Google app, but only to version 8.1.12.25.arm. Please share your Google app apk (version 8.2.8.25) to help me be able to fix it faster. I want to be sure if it's just some priority issue or something else. It could be done via something like this: "adb backup -apk com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox"
8th May 2018, 03:18 PM |#29  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneytoo

I've just received update of the Google app, but only to version 8.1.12.25.arm. Please share your Google app apk (version 8.2.8.25) to help me be able to fix it faster. I want to be sure if it's just some priority issue or something else. It could be done via something like this: "adb backup -apk com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox"

Backup failed on my (unrooted) watch but you can grab the Google App for Wear here:
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...wear/#whatsnew

EDIT: Uhh, only v8.1 - sorry.
11th May 2018, 07:19 AM |#30  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
I have uploaded the new Google app 8.2 to apkmirror: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...-apk-download/

It doesn't look good - I'm unable to override the picker using priorities.
The Following User Says Thank You to moneytoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2018, 01:10 PM |#31  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Bubble Cloud broke too. You can help: Please star the following issue in Google's issue tracker: https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/79549897
The Following User Says Thank You to vgergo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vgergo Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)