[APP] Button Launcher (button shortcuts/combinations) for Android Wear

1,413 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,274

By moneytoo, Recognized Developer on 28th February 2018, 08:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th September 2019, 08:08 AM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
You are awesome. Your super fast update fixed it!
The Following User Says Thank You to InfiniteBlue For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift InfiniteBlue Ad-Free
10th September 2019, 09:40 AM |#72  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 13

More
The update seems to work. Awesome. \o/
11th September 2019, 05:11 PM |#73  
Flag Nancy, Lorraine
Thanks Meter: 262

More
Still no works for me after update. I ear (and fell) 2 vibes when I press (down button (or long up)) and launch the defaut app for the button and not the launcher_Button to enable another press. I think the 1st vibe is the launch button_launcher and the 2nd vibe the launch of the defaut action. Like with 0s timer between launch and wait 2nd button press.
12th December 2019, 06:03 PM |#74  
Flag Prescott Valley, AZ
Thanks Meter: 51

More
any chance on adding the main/center/crown button function to app? i'm constantly accidentally pressing and long pressing the crown on my fossil gen5 by bending my wrist and would like to be able to set that button to 'do nothing' rather than activating the google assistant multiple times a day and at least every other day causing my watch to shutdown/reboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to hikouka71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hikouka71 Ad-Free
29th December 2019, 06:23 AM |#75  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikouka71

any chance on adding the main/center/crown button function to app? i'm constantly accidentally pressing and long pressing the crown on my fossil gen5 by bending my wrist and would like to be able to set that button to 'do nothing' rather than activating the google assistant multiple times a day and at least every other day causing my watch to shutdown/reboot.

I'd definitely like to disable the long press on the main center crown on my fossil gen 5 as well.
When I bend my wrist, it keeps enabling the Google Assistance Ugh!
29th December 2019, 04:39 PM |#76  
Flag Nancy, Lorraine

More
You can use app like "Wear Button Remapper" and remap to "Nothing".
30th December 2019, 09:42 AM |#77  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Seems to be a pretty good app but I can't install it... Please make it available for Fossil Gen 5 and in France also
30th December 2019, 03:55 PM |#78  
Flag Nancy, Lorraine

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4m13n8

Seems to be a pretty good app but I can't install it... Please make it available for Fossil Gen 5 and in France also

Why ? what is the issue ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)