Source, builds and setup instructions are available in github and licensed under Apache 2.0.
Installation instructions for Watch -> Phone sync:
- Install phone application and wearable application from on-watch Play Store
- Launch application on Phone
- Click "Grant Permission" button
- Enable Do Not Disturb access permission for application
- Make sure all 3 checks in the application pass
Installation instructions for Phone -> Watch sync:
- Setup watch ADB
- Execute: Code:
adb shell settings put secure enabled_notification_listeners com.google.android.wearable.app/com.google.android.clockwork.stream.NotificationCollectorService:rkr.weardndsync/rkr.weardndsync.NotificationService
- Enable state broadcast in Watch Setup wizard
Currently synchronization phone -> watch is only possible by assigning permissions in ADB. Wear OS doesn't provide management settings. As this is not officially supported - it may not work for everyone or the next Wear version.