56 posts
Thanks Meter: 58

By raimondas.rimkus, Member on 7th May 2017, 06:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th May 2017, 08:29 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Works perfect!! Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to jugul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jugul Ad-Free
18th May 2017, 05:47 PM |#12  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 542

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raimondas.rimkus

... As for the screenshot, I tried to show that the toggle in the watch will sync to the toggle in the phone. I'm not a designer.

me neither, but maybe this could help?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	630
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	4153922  
26th May 2017, 09:39 PM |#13  
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 24

Donate to Me
More
I'm just curious. What's the difference between this version available in the Play Store (source code available here) and your own? It looks to me as though that blunden may have forked your code.
26th May 2017, 09:56 PM |#14  
OP Member

More
That's how open source works, you are free to fork it or take it as an inspiration. His code isn't a plain copy paste, it looks like he even has sync to older android versions, which I didn't have time to do.
28th May 2017, 01:16 PM |#15  
Flag Vinton, VA
Thanks Meter: 142

More
I can no longer sync both ways after the newest update, v1.6. I can only control DND from both devices from my watch. Anyone else having this problem with v1.6?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
28th May 2017, 01:31 PM |#16  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecarp1975

I can no longer sync both ways after the newest update, v1.6. I can only control DND from both devices from my watch. Anyone else having this problem with v1.6?

The first idea is that app got suspended after the update. Make sure watch app is updated and start the app on phone. I've added a check that will tell you if watch DND permission is granted. If everything passes, then there is probably something weird with the AudioManager. Previous version used the new NotificationManager, but it requires a running service for broadcast events. I've switched to legacy AudioManager that can use a stateless broadcast receiver.

[Edit:] Android 4.3+ support is being pushed. This needed a code refactoring, so bugs are probable.
The Following User Says Thank You to raimondas.rimkus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raimondas.rimkus Ad-Free
28th May 2017, 03:57 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
okk
28th May 2017, 07:19 PM |#18  
Flag Vinton, VA
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raimondas.rimkus

The first idea is that app got suspended after the update. Make sure watch app is updated and start the app on phone. I've added a check that will tell you if watch DND permission is granted. If everything passes, then there is probably something weird with the AudioManager. Previous version used the new NotificationManager, but it requires a running service for broadcast events. I've switched to legacy AudioManager that can use a stateless broadcast receiver.

[Edit:] Android 4.3+ support is being pushed. This needed a code refactoring, so bugs are probable.

Yeah, all three permissions were granted. You wouldn't happen to have the APK for the previous version?

28th May 2017, 07:46 PM |#19  
OP Member

More
V1.5 attached.

I would still prefer if you could make a logcat and I could fix the problem for the rest of the people. Just do these steps:
  1. Connect phone to ADB
  2. Enable DND, Disable DND on phone
  3. Enable DND, Disable DND in watch
  4. Run: adb logcat -d > bug_phone.txt
  5. Repeat with watch connected to bug_watch.txt
PM the logs and I may try to fix it. It's not the first time android APIs don't work in specific phones.
Attached Files
File Type: apk v15.apk - [Click for QR Code] (740.4 KB, 22 views)
28th May 2017, 08:10 PM |#20  
Recognized Contributor
Flag SLO
Thanks Meter: 5,830

More
Just a quick FYI. Version 1.6 works fine here. Nexus 6 / Pure Nexus 7.1.1 / Magisk root. Huawei watch AW 2.0 7.1.1 stock.

I can start DND from either watch or phone and the other device enables.

It works when I start Sleep as Android; SaS enables phone DND and that enables DND for AW 2.0, then Tasker via AutoWear triggers theater mode on my watch. One step goodness!
2nd June 2017, 02:20 PM |#21  
Flag Fortaleza - CE
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Hi, guys.

It's just me, or the app itself just put my phone in silent mode instead of do not disturb?

I know that they're almost the same, but I have some rules added to Do not disturb mode, as accept calls from some contacts...

I'm using an S8+ A 7.0 and a Huawei Watch with AW 2.0.

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lucas_Skyline For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lucas_Skyline Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)